Chapter one!

*Selena*

"Selena, wake up." - I heard my mom yelling.

"Mom, it is summer, let me sleep more." - I said.

"I know it's summer, but you told me to wake you up, you need to practice”. - She shouted.

"Oh, fuck, I totally forgot that today I have the training." - I said to myself.

I quickly got out of bed. I went to take a shower and get dressed. I'm wearing pink shorts and a black T-shirt. I quickly put sweatpants, sneakers and a T-shirt in a bag. I picked up the hair in a  messy bun and flew out of the room. I came down the stairs and caught mom.

"You want breakfast?" - She asked me.

"No, I do not have time, if I do not hurry, I’ll be late." - I said and flew out of the house.

I went into my car. A month ago I turned eighteen and I got permission to drive the car.

For half an hour I was in front of the ballroom. I quickly got in and went to the locker room. When I entered I saw Emma, she's my best friend. I know her since I was ten.

I quickly hugged her and I started to change into the things that I brought with me.

After five minutes, we went to the hall. Vanessa entered the hall, she is the choreographer.

"Okay people. Are you ready?" - She asked.

"Yes." - We all respond at the same time.

"Okay, let's get started." - She said.

We started to play along with the song Scream by Usher. Oh, I love his songs. We rehearsed for three hours. We were all exhausted.

We started to get out of the hall, when I heard someone calling me. I turned around and saw Vanessa with Emma and some three girls. There were a lot of us in this dance school and I could not really remember how they are called.

I walked over to them.

"Hey, why did you call me?" - I asked Vanessa.

"I want to talk to you and to them." - She said, pointing to Emma and the three girls.

I looked at her confused.

"Okay, but what should we talk? Did I do something wrong?" - I asked her.

"No, no. Everything it’s okay. Go take a shower and change clothes. After that I expect you in my office." - She said.

"Okay." - I said, confused.

I went to the locker room.

"What do you think about what she wants to talk to us?" -  asked me Emma.

"Believe me, I have no idea." - I said.

"Maybe it's something good." - She said.

"I hope." - I sighed.

We stopped in front of the office. I knocked

“Come in”. – I heard Vanessa.

"Sit down." – She pointed to the chair.

"I wanted to ask you if you want to go to an audition?" - She asked.

"What kind of audition?" - I asked confused.

"Well, in Los Angeles, held auditions. If they choose you, you’ll be going on tour." - She said.

"What? And with who we would go on tour?" - Emma asked.