The sex part and his mother!

2 months later- Friday

Jacob’s POV

Things between me and Jessi have been going great.

I am so happy that she didn’t go back to that asshole she was dating. She makes me happy and I know I make her happy.

Hopefully she’ll like what we are doing today for our two month anniversary.

“Babe are you ready?” I yelled upstairs to her.

“Umm…No!” She said back to me.

Since she was taking so long, I decided to go upstairs to see what was taking her so long.

When I walked in, she was dressed and her hair and makeup was done but she was just staring in the mirror so I walked up behind her and said in her ear, but before I could say anything she jumped from my touch.

“I’m sorry. You scared me.”

“You look really nice.”

“I don’t know about this. I feel fat and I look like shit.”

“Hey, look at me”, I said lifting her chin up, “You look absolutely wonderful so get your purse and let’s go so we can celebrate our two month anniversary.”

“Okay.”

“Alright when we get in the car I need you to put a blind fold on.”

“A blindfold? Why?”

“Because I want it to be a surprise.”

“Fine.”

When we were in the car she kept aksing me if she could take the blindfold off and I kept saying no.

It was really funny because every 5 minutes she would ask me. She really makes me happy, I think I’m falling in love with her but I don’t want to tell her yet because it’s to soon.

When we arrived, I led her to the picnic I prepared and took off her blindfold and heard her gasp.

“This is so beautiful. Thank you so much Jacob. Happy Anniversary.”

“Happy Anniversary.”

We kissed for awhile and then ate.

Our picnic lasted until 6 p.m. and when we got home she told me to take a shower and wait in the living room for my gift.

Jessi’s POV

While I was getting ready, I wasn’t sure if he was going to like it.

I was going to put on some lingerie that I bought last week and hopefully he responded well to this.

After I was finished doing my hair and putting on the lingerie, I put on my 9 inch black heels and started walking towards the living room.

Jacob was just watching t.v. and when he saw me he turned wide-eyed.

“Oh wow. You look beautiful.”

I smiled and said, “Thanks.”

“What made you want to do this?” He said putting his hands on my waist.

“Well, I heard you say to Alex that you would like it if I wore lingerie so I did.”

Then he picked me up and brought me to the room, sitting me on the bed.

He climbed on top of me and started kissing me on my lips then on my neck.

He started taking off my lingerie, but stopped.

“Why did you stop?”

“I don’t want you to feel pressured. Like you have to do this.”

“But I don’t want you to stop.”

After he heard that, he took off my lingerie and started eating me out!!

“Oh my” I gasped and grabbed a hand full of his hair.

I came and he licked all my juices up.

After he put on a condom, he slipped inside me.

He took me on an exciting ride of ecstasy.

1 a.m.

When I woke up, I was so sore but happy because he makes me happy.

Then I heard a knock at the door so I put on some pajama pants and a t-shirt and opened the door to see this older women at the door.

“Umm hi. Who are you?”

“Ugh! Another black girl.”

I heard her mumble. Rude much?

“I’m his mother. Can you go get him?”

“Yeah Sure.”

Wow. His mom is just wow. Can’t wait to see what she wants to talk to Jacob about.

I'm not sure if I like this chapter, but sorry for the long wait.