Two: Falling Down The Rabbit Hole

POV: The White Rabbit

I remember as if it were yesterday.

I was late, so very late. The Queen needed me. I was in the world of above when Alice started chasing me. I wasn't sure why she was chasing me, but she was much larger than I and quite terrifying. I ran through the fields, hoping she would lose sight of me, I couldn't let her come down with me. But I was running late. I figured if I went back to Wonderland through my rabbit hole she would stop chasing me and give up.

I threw myself into the hole, praying she didn't follow me. I glanced up, hoping to see a circle of the blue sky. Instead I saw a pair of blue eyes staring at me. Great, she followed me. Well, at least she couldn't fit through the hole right?

Apparently she could.

She fell headfirst down the hole, screaming. Apparently she didn't think she would fall in either, or could fall in. She flailed around in the air as she tried to grab a hold of something. Her golden hair was flying everywhere, her apron and skirt whipping around her. I fell to the pile of leaves first, losing her in the hall of doors. I hoped she would stay lost, there was no way she could come inside. The Queen would never forgive me for letting her in.

"An Outsider!" she'd say, "Barbaric outsiders such as the people from above aren't welcome here! They would tear this place apart and ravage the place! Taking all of our plants, our homes, and our people! If you let one in here, you are one of them! You are not loyal to our land! Off with his head!"

It's kind of ironic actually. The only person who had ever hurt us was her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Albidine, RubenolaI'm trying to protect us! Protect our land! Can't you see? They're dangerous! Why can't you understand!" 

"Corcillia, I understand where you are coming from, but they haven't hurt us yet. They don't even know we exist!"

"Albidine, you don't understand! By the time they know we exist below them, it will all be too late!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, little Alice had found our emergency-only, stash of 'drink me' vials and 'eat me' tea cakes. If only she hadn't seen me, fallen into the hole, eaten the cakes, and made it into wonderland, we may have not been in this mess we are now. If only she had opened a different door this calamity could have been avoided. Wonderland wouldn't be a wasteland, I wouldn't have had to bring her back, and I most certainly wouldn't be staring at her now. Looking at her lying on the middle of the ground, drenched in water with mud and her yellow hair matted around her face. She still wore her dress from a year ago, when she first fell down the rabbit hole. Bright blue with a crisp white apron. Not a wrinkle to be seen. It was paler now, almost faded away. Her face gave me memories, memories of a happier time. Back when our land was peaceful, and we all lived in harmony. Of course, there were several times when someone got their head cut off, but it was only a few times a month. It was a happy and normal life. At least, here.

I wish we didn't have to do this to the child, she barely made it out alive last time. But we didn't have a choice. She was the only one who could do it. The only one who was bigger than us, smarter than us, and stronger than us, brave enough. She was going to have to save us, she was the only one who could save us.

Because only she had enough power,

                                       power to kill the Queen of Hearts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*huff*huff*huff*huff*

just wrote all of that...lord and its not even that long is it... sorry lmao...havent updated in 5 months. well theres a chapter! i hope you enjoyed it XD I tried to do the white rabbit's point of view this time. Not sure if it turned out well lmao. But I WILL try to upload! but gah school and stuff yknow. sorry~ now i gotta go write a chapter for calling cupid...which by the way has 2.1k reads somehow o.o go check it out if you wanna~~

BTW

what do YOU think will happen next (~^.^)~ huehuehuehue anyone think they know what happened to wonderland?  Or know who Albidine, Rubenola, and Corcillia are? lets see how many languages people know (;

HOW TO PRONOUNCE THE NAMES:

Albidine- (AL-BIH-DINE) 

Rubenola- (RUE-BIN-OH-LA)

Corcillia- (CORE-SILLY-AH)

since its a mouthful i suppose you could call them alba, ruben, and cillia. 

(AL-BA)(RUE-BIN)(SILLY-AH)

in the story i WILL be using their whole name though.

PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT <3

if i think you guys dont like it i may just end up not writing.. its not a threat but im just saying if no one reads this is threre really even a point to me writing? but yeah if you could comment your opinions that would be awesome <3 i would much rather have you guys talk to me than vote lmao XD votes are nice too but I like speaking to my readers <3<3 see you soon! (hopefully)

-Ella