Chapter 1

Alex's P.O.V

"Alex!!! Get your lazy ass up and get ready for school" My brother's Jonathan and Xander screamed, God they can be so annoying.... well you gotta love them.

I just stayed there until I heard foot steps coming upstairs and my bedroom door flew open, before I could see what was happening my bed covers were suddenly yanked to the floor by xander and next to him was jonathan with a water gun.

I sat up and narrowed my eyes at my brothers and looked at the water gun "You wouldn't dare"

"Try us" they said in sync.

I got up and raised my hands in surrender,
I hate it when they do this, my brothers know that our weakness is water, just one drop on us and we change to mermaids within ten seconds... well, at least for me anyway... shit!

I got up as fast as I could but I guess I wasn't fast enough because my brother sprayed me and the next thing I know I was on the floor with a bluish-turquoise color tail that sparkled from the water sprayed on me.

"What the fuck Jonathan! I was getting up!!!!"

"I thought you were going to tackle us..... My bad"  He muttered sheepishly

"Fuck you"

"Yea, I'll fuck myself too" He said while flexing his arm

"Get the fuckin hell out of my room and GET A LIFE!!!!"  I yelled at him and pointed at the door Xander was standing next to

"Fine fine but really you need to get ready, we can't be late to the first day at our new school... Oh and by the way, dad told us to tell you that half of the new school we're going to are werewolves so keep your guard up. I heard that they're possessive and territorial."

By the time he finished talking I managed to dry my tail and get my smooth legs back, I got up and then turned to face Xander and him. "Ok Ok, now leave unless you want to see me change."

Once I finished they ran out of the room screaming, telling me to stop talking.
I quickly closed my door and fell back on my bed, while staring at the ceiling I wondered what my new high school be like...

I looked at my phone and it read 6:32am. The last thought that came through my head was "This is gonna be a fuckin' long ass day"

I went to the bathroom and took a bath for about 15 minutes, when I was done I had 17 minutes to get dressed and maybe even put on some light make up. It honestly didn't matter to me.

I got up and went to my closet, incase you still don't get me then I'll tell you. I am NOT one of those bimbos that can't keep their legs closed for a minute, I don't wear skirts or dresses and get all dolled up for guys to stare at while I walk.
HELL NO!!!

I'm a tomboy. The rebel. The kind of girl that doesn't get all worried over her make up or the kind that overreacts because of a broken nail I'm just one of the guys, I like sports, cars, music, and skateboarding. If you look at all of my clothes you won't find one single skirt or dress in there.

Only pants, shorts, skinny jeans, and ripped ones & you'll only find band tees, spaghetti straps, tank tops, sleeved shirts, jackets, tube tops, and all the shoes are sneakers, boots, vans, flats, converse, and sandals.

Since it was my first day and windy out, I decided to wear shorts with a sapphire blue tank top that said "KARMAS A BITCH' and a black jacket with black converse to match my jacket.

I looked at the mirror and started putting my makeup on, since I had only about 5 minutes left and didn't really care much for 'face paint'
I only put on lip gloss, mascara and a bit of gold eye shadow to make my dark violet eyes pop.

I grabbed my hair brush and quickly started to brush my black wavy hair which had dark blue highlights. Just as I finished my brother, Xander, came in and grabbed my bag.

"It's time to go or we'll be late." He said quietly while walking out.

I turned off the lights, grabbed my phone and ran down stairs to see Jonathan coming up next to Xander.

"Time to go, you got everything you need right?" Jonathan asked me while clapping his hands once

"Yea"

"Are you sure?" said Xander in a calm tone

"I'm sure..." I said groaning frustratedly

"Are you sure you're sure?"

"YES!!!" I semi-screamed. I'm starting to get pissed off at this point...

"Are you sure, cause-"

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I'M FUCKEN SURE CAN WE GO NOW!!!!" I screamed at them

"Ok ok, grumpy pants..." they both said at once, we went out the front door and quietly got in the black 2002 Honda and left.
Finally.

-----------10 minutes later--------------

We arrived at the school just as the bell rang for 1st period and went straight to the office towards the front desk.

The lady behind the desk looked to be in her mid 30's, and had short brown hair. She had on a black pencil skirt and a purple blouse.
She was so focused on looking through some papers that she didn't even notice our existence.

TALK ABOUT RUDE!

I coughed loudly and she mumbled in a boring tone "May I help you?" She asked us, just as she finally looked up from the papers.

"Umm...yeah, my sister, brother and I just moved here recently, and obviously we were transferred to Creek Stone so we need to get our schedules." Xander said politely

She just looked at us for a few seconds with a boring expression before turning to her computer.  "Ok what are your names?"

"My name is Alex Gonzales and these are my brothers, Xander and Jonathan Gonzales"
I simply replied

"Alright here is your locker number, class schedule, and the map have a good day"

She said while handing us each our schedule and things. We walked together down the hall until we had to split up because of the stupid schedules, my first period was science while the boys had P.E and lucky me because I hate gym.

After they left, I roamed the halls alone to find room 217, after almost 10 agonizing minutes, I finally found the room.

This high school is much more bigger than my old school which meant more walking....fuck!

Anyway, I found the room and entered, right when I opened the door, the first thing that happened was that I instantly made eye contact with piercing grey eyes on the third row of the classroom.

Oh shit....