Chapter 2

Jamie's P.O.V

I was just sitting in my seat ignoring Sissy's high pitched voice, god she was such a pain in the ass! Why couldn't she get hit by a car or something.

She kept rubbing my arm, trying to seem sexy, while she was talking about stuff I wasn't really interested in...

Why did I even talk to her?

"Sooo Jamie, are we going to skip 3rd period today or what?"

Oh yeah, THAT'S why I talk to her. I was about to answer when I caught someone's scent, all of a sudden my wolf woke up and screamed

"MATE" the same time the door opened and the most beautiful girl I had ever seen walked in disturbing Mr.Bradford's lesson and turned around and her eyes meant mine.

The first thing that I noticed was her dark violet eyes... they were so beautiful, it sorta reminded me of gems... I couldn't look away, they were too mesmerizing and I honestly felt like I was in a trance...

If I'm being completely honest I'm surprised that all it took was me making eye contact with my mate to become frozen like this... I've been with multiple girls ever since I was in middle school and yet somehow, all it took was for me to see my mates eyes to have my stomach feel like it's turning into jello...

God I sound like such a pussy... dammit...

She had to break eye contact first because of Mr.Bradford but it allowed me to look at her more clearly now and not just at her eyes. She had long black hair that had blue highlights in it, pretty pink lips that looked kissable and with that she also had smooth looking skin which looked soft and supple

Holy shit, I really wanna touch her soft skin right now...

I can't believe she's my mate, at least now since I know what she looks like, I can make sure no guy here will go out with her.

I was instantly pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Mr.Bradford talking to her

"Hello, who might you be and why are you disrupting my class"

Mr. Bradford seriously has no chill... damn

She just stared at him for a few seconds before speaking up, but in my opinion I think she was maybe sending him a mental punch.
Everybody hates Mr.Bradford here, and I mean everyone, even my uncle who happens to be the principal. Lucky for me.

"Yeah... I'm Alex and I'm new here. I happen to have your science class first period" she said while waving the piece of paper a bit

Oh yeah, I remember now. This is the human girl my dad was talking about... at least now I know her name.

"I never got any call or anything saying I was going to have a new student in my class"
Mr. Bradford mumbled while looking at his desk phone as if he was expecting a call to come up

"Well, aren't you happy" Alex said under her breath while looking at the paper again

Mr.Bradford looked back and glared at her, then told her to take an empty seat

She sat four seats aside from me but I just keep staring at her. I'm pretty sure I was annoying her though cause after about ten seconds she looked towards my seat, made a face and mouthed 'fuck off' before turning back to listen to the rest of the lesson.

Well... at least now I can say that my mate noticed me....

About 30 minutes passed and the bell rang.
I picked up my things quickly so I could try and get to Alex but Sissy was in front of me before I could escape.

"Hey are you listening to me?" Sissy whined to me while tugging on my arm

"What?" I said irritated. Right now is seriously a bad time to be held up by an annoying slut...

"I said that the new girl is so weird! She had on shorts, yet she was wearing a jacket like she was cold or something. Is she trying to be unique or is she just plain retarded?"
She just looked at me as if I was gonna agree with everything she just said right now.

I doubt sissy noticed that because of what she just said instead caused me to become livid.

"Fuck off sissy" I snapped at her

And with that I stormed out of the room looking for Alex until I finally found her.

She was just standing in front of her locker putting books and stuff in before closing the door. Just as I was about to walk over to talk to her, a girl stepped up and beat me to it.

I saw Alex passed her a piece of paper, most likely her schedule, and then the girl screamed loud enough to get some people to give her weird looks, she said one quick thing to Alex before dragging her off, just then the bell rang starting second period.

Well, I don't know what class she has right now but it's definitely not Algebra cause if it was, then that crazy person is taking her the wrong way

Once I entered Algebra I was right, she does not have it. As I sat there, I kept thinking about her deep violet eyes and smooth skin and was wondering if we might have any more classes together but one thing is for sure....

This is going to be a long ass day...