Ň̶̤e̵̤͆ẃ̷̲ ̸̮͋B̴̻̏e̶͈͆g̸̰̈́ì̴̖n̵͍̐n̶̬̎i̵̝͘n̸̜͝g̵͈͛s̵̠̓

At first, everything seemed hopeless. Running for days, just to avoid the plague. No place to reside, being forced away from home to just survive, all the way into the barren wastelands of Robloxia.

I trudged along the empty, almost infinite road, cracked from time and lack of maintenance. It was evident that no one had been there in a very long time, and, even if they did, they would've perished from the lack of resources. I walked, every limb on my body aching from how long I've been walking. Each step, each pixel that I moved felt like hell. I sighed. Just a few more miles, I thought, trying to be hopeful, just a few more miles to find a new home. 

I paused, feeling quite thirsty and reached for the waterskin attached to my belt, silently hoping that, somehow, more water had materialized inside it, knowing full well that I had finished my supply hours ago. I pressed the tip of the container against my mouth. 

Nothing. 

"Ugh." I reached back toward my waist and attached the skin back onto the belt. 

I sighed again, the hurt in my body seemingly growing stronger. I can't rest now, I thought again, I must find a recluse. I balled my fists up and started walking again, trying to ignore the pain, and looked ahead of myself, trying to find something other than dust and the occasional dead flora. 

But then, I saw something. A tinted flash of light, a strange aura. It was a bright orange, and was quite bright compared to the rest of the wasteland. Hoping I had finally found something, I gasped, and started running towards it, as if all the hurt in my body had melted away, the hope in my heart rising. I was getting closer, and closer, and closer, until... 

I fainted.