Track 11 - Interlude: Holiday

IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO NOTICE THAT THE REPLY WAS THOMAS SANDERS, HELP-

also, my crush didnt respond to my message, although it doesnt help i told them to go to sleep-

"Now I can move on to facing
Big girl problems no more
High school drama
Graduated with honors"

3rd POV

Lafayette and Laurens stood off to the side watching Alexander and Thomas go off to their date.

~ despite having read so much fanfics, i cannot write dates for my life, bear with me ~

"Thomas? This is a coffee shop, isn't it like 9 pm? I may like coffee, but I kinda want to sleep," Alexander said as Thomas parallel parked.

"You'll see," Thomas said. The two walked into the coffee shop, hearing acoustic songs playing on the radio. Thomas had Alexander sit down while he ordered. Soon enough, Thomas came back holding 2 cups and a few pastries in his arms.

"Which cup is for me?" Alexander asked when Thomas put everything down. Thomas stared at the cups.

"I think I mixed them up, uh, hang on," Thomas said, picking up a cup and staring at it. He gave up and handed Alexander a random cup.

"50/50 chance it's hot chocolate or a Chai Latte," Thomas said. Alexander took a tentative sip, tasting the steamy hot chocolate.

"It's hot chocolate," Alexander said. Thomas smiled softly, feeling glad he didn't hand the wrong one.

The two ate the pastries and drank their drinks until they were kicked out of the coffee shop at midnight.

The two drove home, but not before walking off, as Alexander said he heard some crying, The two found John outside, claiming to be stargazing. They went back to their dorm and started to cuddle on the couch.

"In the least sexual way possible, want to move this to a room?" Thomas asked. Alexander nodded, following Thomas to his room. Thomas lied down first, opening his arms to Alexander, who accepted the invitation. Thomas immediately started to mess with Alexander's hair, making Alexander feel more tired and relaxed. Eventually, the two fell asleep, enough time between when Alexander fell asleep and when Thomas fell asleep for Thomas to study Alexander's features.

~~~

A/N: sorry thats its short, but, remember what i said last chapter? i feel like doing it tomorrow, so should i post; (im only doing one)

one shots first (they would be kinda sporadic updates, just when i finish them)

a lams vampire fic (twice a week updates)

a group chat fic (weekly updates, maybe twice a week updates)

a leebury high school fic (weekly updates)