Track 9 - Still Into You

(ayo, the title of this book
also about the half-way point
anyways, imma just go think of when my friend accidentally played matchmaker and hooked me up with my 2nd ex
still was my 3rd best ex (ive had 5)

oooh, right, some of this chapteris from a really old scrap from my other account, so pls tell me if i accidentally forgot to edit something like a name or pronoun

im done talking-)

"Can't count the years on one hand that we've been together
I need the other one to hold you
Make you feel, make you feel better
It's not a walk in the park to love each other"

Jefferson's POV

I flipped through the channels, feeling a bit tired. Who knew pulling an accidental all-nighter might make someone tired. I stopped on something, I was to tired to care. Eventually I let sleep take over.

~

What the fuck was that? Something moved on my face. I opened my eyes and saw a flustered Alexander in my arms. I didn't question it and instead just poked my face into his neck.

"Whatever, I'm going back to sleep," I said. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

~

I woke up to a cold feeling. I tried to remember as much as my sleep deprived brain would let me.

Watching Spongebob, passing out, cuddled Alexander, passed out again. Wait- I cuddled Alexander.

I sat up and saw Alexander in the kitchen.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I said. My voice was rough, so I got up to get some water.

"Alexander, are you okay?" I asked. Alexander was bright red

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just getting some coffee," he said, followed by a chuckle. I've been around James Madison enough to know he's either really flustered or he's sick.

"You look pretty red, are you sick?" I asked, to be safe.

"I'm fine, I promise," he said pretty quickly before rushing out with his coffee. Great going doofus, you scared him off.

I facepalmed and grabbed my water and phone. I messed around a bit, playing an ungodly amount of Subway Surfers. Lucy is the best, fight me. I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ALEX? HE KEEPS MAKING NOISES, I CANT TELL IF HE'S HAPPY OR UPSET

Me: Ok, who is this first of all?

Unknown: LAFAYETTE YOU PUTAIN DE NOIX DE COCO!! (fucking coconut)

Me: No need to be rude, so what about Alexander?

Lafayette: AHA, I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE GETTING CLOSE, YOU USED TO BE ON LAST NAME TERMS, NOW EXPLAIN

Me: Uh, fuck, gotta dash 🏃‍♂️

Lafayette: THOMAS JEFFERSON, COME TO MY DORM NOW

Me: U g h

I begrudgingly got up and walked across the hall. Lafayette answered without me knocking and pulled me in.

"Now, explain, John and Alex are in John's room," Lafayette said, sitting us down.

"Well, I don't know much, but you know how I have nearly fallen asleep in history? Especially around the topic of the Lin dude?" I said.

"Yes, proceed," Lafayette said.

"Well, the sleep deprivation caught up to me and I passed out, then I woke up somehow cuddling Alexander, I don't know how, but I went back asleep, then I woke up again and he wasn't there," I rambled.

"Ouf, you talk a lot," Lafayette muttered.

"Hey, I thought I was a coconut, coconuts don't talk much, right?" I said.

"No, they don't, but you have the I.Q. of a coconut," Lafayette said, before turning around, "Uh, John and Alex are leaving, vite, parle français pour ne pas savoir de quoi on parle." (quickly, speak French so they don't know what we are talking about)

"Alexander parle Français," I said, "Et je suis la noix de coco?" (Alexander speaks french, And I am the coconut?)

(WC: 646)

(fuck my last prewritten chapter, thisll be fun

and i didnt nearly forget, now i need to write)