Keeping Away

No ones POV

Matt waited behind the bar until he saw his new found friend walk in and towards him smiling.  'Just as you said, in some weird costume wearing purple carrying a big stick.' She said to Matt.  'Wow, you did it!?'  He asked.  'Oh yes, I did.  Although you didn't mention there were more than one!'  Matt looked at Sapphire confused.  'I didn't know there were more than one of them.  But hey, you did it, and are you sure (y/n) saw it?'  He asked.  'Oh, she saw it,'  Sapphire said with a confident grin.  I can't wait to tell Pete!'  Matt says pulling out his phone.

Meanwhile back in the lair Donnie and Raph had got back.  Donnie made a bee line for his room.  Raph stood and watched his genius brother scurry away to his room quickly.  It was clear he wasn't ready to face the rest of his family just yet.  But Raph was just pleased he was home where they could keep an eye on him.  Raph thought his brothers were being too harsh on Donnie.  Raph heads to Leo's room and knocks the door.  'Come in'  A voice from inside says.  Raph pushes the door open and walks in.  'I jus thought ya would like to know that I found Donnie, I managed to get him to come back home with me.'  Leo looked up and smiled.  'Well done Raph!'  The leader praises.  'Thanks fearless'  Raph replies with a smirk.  

Donnie reached his bedroom and closed the door quickly behind him.  He lent on the door for a moment before walking to his bed and literally face planted it.  He laid there for a while before rolling over onto his shell and began to remove his pads and gear, lastly he hung his tear stained mask over the bed head and he laid back.  Still trying to make sence of everything that has happened.  He finds he's hugging himself.  Missing her arms, he buries his head into his pillow, His eyes widen.  'I can still smell her!'  Donnie grabbed his pillow and inhaled deeply, taking in (y/n)'s scent.  'Fuck I miss her!'  He whispered to himself.  He laid there hugging his pillow taking in as much of her scent as he could while shedding fresh tears.  Until he eventually fell into a dreamless sleep.  

Your POV

So I make it unseen by anyone across town to a nicer hotel.  I lay on the bed in my room, I sigh deeply trying to hold back tears, I fail miserably as I feel a tear running down my face.  I blink the tears away and decide I'm gonna take advantage of the on site gym, and work off my frustrations.  So I change and head on down.  I work on the cross trainer, I do a few weights, but they aren't helping with my frustrated mood, and then I see it, a punch bag hanging in the corner.  'Yes!'  I think to myself, 'That's just what I need.!'    And so I begin to throw kicks and punches at the punch bag.  I don't hold back I growl as I throw punch after punch, kick after kick,  'wow, I get why Raph does this so much'  I think.  I continue to punch and kick until I think i've finally worked out all my anger.  I hadn't even noticed I had drawn a small audience. As I walk away from the punch bag wiping the sweat away from my face I hear, 'Damn gurl, you got some pent up anger!'  I look up to see a lady watching me, arms crossed and leaning back slightly.  'Oh, er, yeah, i'm working through some shit.'  I say feeling awkward.  'Hmmhmmmmm... I feel that, and so did that punch bag.  Gurl, where'd you learn moves like that!?'  I stiffen at the question.  'Oh , just a few moves I've picked up from some friends.'  I say trying my hardest not to tear up again as my mind wanders to training with the guys.  'I feel  ya gurl, my names Jen, ya stayin here alone oooooor.....?'  My eyes widen, I wasn't expecting this, 'Oh, I uh.. Yeah, I'm here alone.  Just getting some me time, you know how it is...'  'Yeah, I do!  I'm here on my own as well.  Hey, as we both here alone  you fancy meeting in the bar later? Be nice to have someone to share a bottle with.'  I think about it, I could do with a distraction, a few drinks and a new friend might help get my mind off all this shit!  I smile, 'Sure, why not?  My names (y/n)' I say as we shake hands.  We arrange a time to meet and head off to our rooms to freshen up.