love kills: one chance to kill 3.2

hey this is just short and im not sure where i am exactly am and my computer isnt working so im on my dads laptop until i get back to my new town but ill see if i can write something for those who want to read it.

pic of bobby -----

_________________________________________________________

Bobby's POV-

I'm gonna be an aunt. If we get out of this alive. But I have an idea. And all I need is to get Alejandro on my good side and then it will all fall into place.

" I need to speak to Alejandro. Now."

Rami made a call and then he nodded for me to follow him. We got to where the principals office and he opened the door. I stepped into the office and sat across from Alejandro. He smiled when he saw me.

" Let's cut right to the chase here. You hate Jordy and I hate Jordy. We both want him to leave my sister alone and I have a plan. You might not like it but it will work. First let me state the facts.

Fact one; Jordy loves Ami, even with a wierd way to show it, and he wants to keep the baby. Fact two; You love Ami and she only dumped you because she didn't want you tohave to deal with a baby that isn't yours. Fact three; Me, Kyle and James love Ami to death but we have no parents, the only money is in our trust fund that we can't get to, we aren't even human and you are holding the whole school hostage.

So here's the plan. You are going to let us go. Jordy is going to marry Ami and they are going to have their kid. He or she is going to grow up with you as their father and Jordy is going to die of natural causes. He is sick and it's not looking good for him. So he will die and then Ami will go back to you with all of his fortune. Happily ever after."

Alejandro's POV-

No. "Ok, it's a deal."

I have a feeling this isn't going to plan but she seems sincere. I guess I'll have to make a plan B in case.