love kills: one chance to kill 3.1

new part 3.1

pic of james

********************************************************************************************************** 

Mystery person's POV~ 

He ruined her life and now he's going down. But to do that, I might have to hurt her and Kyle and Bobby and James and maybe even Joey, Mick, Jay and Rick. Hell will freeze over, a hundred times over, before he can even compare to what they all deserve. So here I am, to get them back in my life.  

Jay's POV~ 

We, which includes Mick, Rick, Joey, Bobby, Ami, Kyle, James, Jordy and I, were ushered into the art and music centre. There the group of guys who had taken over the school, gave us a bunch of sleeping gear, and told us to stay there until otherwise instructed. Then all of them but one guy and a girl left, probably to round up the rest of the students.  

Ami's POV~ 

Well this should be fun. 

"Hey, do you know Alejandro by any chance?" 

"Yeah, but wait, how do you know him?" This chick is an idiot. 

"He's an ex-boyfriend; I broke up with him because he got me pregnant." I pointed to Jordy to signify 'him. She went wide eyed and then gave Jordy a look that could have killed literally. And then my hormones kicked in and I burst out laughing. What? It was pretty funny. The guy who was also standing guard came over to me and bent down to see if I was ok. I noticed the necklace he had around his neck and grabbed it. 

"Where did you get that? Tell me now!" I was practically yelling. But it was important 

"Umm Alejandro gave everyone one and told us never to take em off."  

Alejandro's POV~ 

Ring Ring 

"Yes? 

"Sir, it seems we may have screwed up and kind of told Ami that we worked for you..."  

"Damn it Rami why?"  

"She asked if I knew you and then said that she broke it off with you because Jordy got her pregnant. Oh and she wants to see you." 

"I know she is pregnant and she will have to wait to see me. I have some stuff to take care of first."  

I cut off the phone and went to the headmaster's office now it's time to implement part one of the plan. I hacked into the computer and got all of the records. I downloaded it to my memory drive and then put it back in my pocket. 

TO BE CONTINUED... 

************************************************************************************** 

let me know what you think