Chapter Six

Never in a million years would I have thought that when I'd look at the love of my life, I'd be terrified for my life. The look in Billy's eyes was I look I haven't seen since the day he drove into the school parking lot last year.
"Billy." I say close to a whisper. His blue eyes aren't as vibrant as they were. They're glazed over.
He squints at me then looks to the floor where a puddle of my blood is.
I look down at my hand when I feel something cold drip down my ring finger. He notices it as well then looks at the ground and smiles with amusement. When he looks back up at me he runs his tongue along his teeth and over his lips. Shifting his facial expression to anger.
"Whats wrong with your hand, babe!" He says with enthusiasm. I look down at my palm and wipe my hand on my pants and laugh nervously as I put my hand behind my back.
"It's nothing." I stammer. He clenches his jaw and exhales heavily.
"Oh yeah?" He shouts before lunging at me and roughly pulls my wrist from behind, showing of the cut I had made earlier. "Then whats this?"
I stay quiet. I have no idea what's going to happen, or what he's going to do to me. I just stare him in the eyes intensely. "Billy." I state his name. He throws my hand down to my side and backs away from me. I move away from the couch and look at him. He rests his right hand down on the kitchen counter and raises his eye brows. He snaps his head back at me and strikes fear into my bones. He starts to walk closer to me and I back up with every step he takes closer.
"Stop walking away from, One!" As I keep walking backwards, I pull things in front of me, to stop him, but none of what I do is effective. With everything I put in front of me, he effortlessly throws it to the side and keeps walking.
Inevitably, I back up into a wall and he smiles sinisterly. My breathing starts to pick up again. I cant move because no matter what direction I run, he'll catch me. I just stand there and wait for him to come to me.
As he steps directly in front of me, a tear slips down my cheek. He wipes away my tear with his thumb and pouts at my current state.
"Dear, sweet, One. Why must you hide things from me?" His voice at a low growl.
"I...I didn't." I say much quieter then his voice. He punches the wall, right next to my face. Enough to break a whole into it. He grabs my chin in between his thumb and pointer finger tightly, forcing me to look back at him.
"You see, my love," he grabs ahold of my throat and squeezes tightly. "I don't believe you." My feet eventually lift off of the ground and I can no longer breath. I kick and I punch to get out of his grasp but fail at every attempt. For a second I think I'm a goner, but then see the knife on the floor. I don't know if what I am about to do is going to work without Eleven being here but I have to try.
I put my hand out and the knife flies right to my hand. This take Billy for a loop so I take me chance and make a thin cut on his forearm. He drops me to the floor and I gasp desperately for air.
He looks at me with confusion in his eyes and starts to charge at me. I get up quickly and run but I'm pulled back by my hair and thrown to the ground. When my back and head hit the floor, everything becomes fuzzy and my ears start to ring. Billy places both hands around my neck and pushes down. I grab his forearms and try to tear his hands off but it doesn't work. I look at Billy's face in panic and when I can clearly see him, I see a tears run down his face and onto my cheek. He's vulnerable. He's still in there.
I kick him off of me and try to crawl away. He grabs onto my foot and I fall face down on the ground. I turn myself over and kick him in the face. I get off of the floor once he lets go then bolt for the door. I pull and tug on the door knob but the door wouldn't budge. I turn around and Billy is standing up. I pick up everything that's around me and throw it at him. A hard cover book ends up hitting him in the face but he isn't phased by it.
"Oh shit." I say to myself. He dashed over to me and I reach my hand out so the knife can come to my hand but before it can touch my hand, Billy catches it without even looking. He throws the knife into the wall then grabs me by my shoulders.
"LET ME GO! STOP! BILLY, LET ME GO!" I fight with every ounce of strength in my body. This is not only scary but traumatizing. I am fighting for my life and my life is in the hands of Billy Hargrove. You could imagine the amount of pain I'm feeling.
Hard sobs escape my mouth and heavy tears drop from my eyes. I look at him again and he has the same amount of tears in his eyes.
"I'm so sorry, baby." He cries then slams my head against the wall knocking me out instantly.

I slowly open my eyes when I start to hear When Doves Cry by Prince playing loudly. I lift my head up and look to my right then look to my left and see Billy. I jump and go to open the car door then see my hands tied up with rope.
"I always thought I'd use ropes with you in bed." He says with worry as he lets out a cloud of cigarette smoke.
"Billy, let me go. Please let me go." I cry.
"I CANT do that, One." He put the car to a stop then gets out of the car and walks to my side. He yanks me out of the car the holds me bridal style. "You're okay know." He says then my whole body just eases. The action isn't voluntary it just happened.
We walk down a flight of stairs then down a long hallway. He then places me gently on the ground and I start to whimper in fear.
"Shh." He says while rubbing my thigh. "Everything is going to be okay, baby. I promise." He reassures. He leans over my body and brings his lips to me ear. "Don't be afraid. It'll be over soon. Just stay very still." He looks at me in the eyes then runs his thumb along my lips.
"Billy?" I say in more of a question form then anything else. He places a single kiss on my forehead then stands up and walks behind me. My eyes trace his movements as he walks. His back is facing me. As if he didn't want to look at me at all. He turns his head slightly to the side. He doesn't say anything but just give a wave of love and devotion before walking towards the entrance. I'm about to stand up and walk up to him until I hear a weird noise come from the left of me. I look over and see a black silhouette of some kind of weird figure. A big foot steps out of the shadows, followed by a huge thud. The huge figure comes out into the light and roars loudly.
The Mind Flayer.