|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨!|

Character #1

Name: Amber Heaven

Name: Amber Heaven

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Personality: She is an ambivert if you ask me. She cares a lot about other people around her. She's not a fighter but more of a person who defends herself or doesn't want any fights and plans on stopping it. Sure she is somewhat stubborn and sometimes gets triggered like mostly a lot but she isn't a fan of harming or fighting that's all!

Appearance: Her general features are, short shoulder length black hair with a white stripe on her bangs, pale peach skin, light brown-amber eyes, 5'4 in height and in this book she wears a red shirt with black and red sleeves and a red and black jacket, wears a type of black and red hat and wears a black shorts with red chains hanging from the side, black and red boots. She also wears a eye patch on her left as she got injured in the fight with Ash and wears bandages since she got injured in some AUs and that fight!

Backstory: It will be known in the chapters!

Likes: Reading, playing the piano, nature walks outside, parks, dogs and roses

Dislikes: being blamed, loud noises which hurt her ears and some other things

Strengths: running, jumping, climbing and defense.

Weaknesses: swimming and offense.

Fears: heights and spiders

Crush: None (in the future it's Dream if y'all have seen the ask or dare book!)

Other: Very Random!

Character #2

Name: Ash (Real name is Ashley Montgomery)

Age: 19 (that's what she thinks but is not sure)

Gender: female

Species: Demon-human hybrid (previously human)

Personality: She is technically quiet that's for sure! The thing is that she is an alter ego of Amber's even though she is an actual person herself just a ghost in her multiverse who just talks to her and no one else can see her of course Amber's friends know about her. She is somewhat like a thief and is emo. She was never a huge fan of killing until she had to do it but she had a purpose! She cares but not that much and protects Amber a lot! She has somewhat of a trust issues in general. She also tends to get pissed very quickly and gets into a fight.

Appearance: Her human looks are pretty similar to her current looks but in human form which she can change into for who knows how long has short black hair with white ends, normal peach skin tone, and normal black brown eyes but right now she has short demon horns, two different eyes, long black and grey hair which she ties up and has a bang over her right eye since it's different and has black and red streaks down her eyes and very pale skin. She wears technically everything grey and black.

Backstory: It will be known in the chapters!

Likes: Reading, playing the flute, nature and technically dogs!

Dislikes: loud noises, crappy people and other forms of crap.

Strengths: running, jumping, climbing, swimming and defense and offense.

Weaknesses: N/A

Crush: None (in the future it's Ink if y'all have seen the ask or dare book!)

Other: She has a black knife which is very strong and can block larger weapons and she can shapeshift to her human self but not for a long time!

That's technically the character info and now to the other things!

Since this takes three years back before the ask or dare!

Dream Von Licht would be 121 years olds same with Nightmare would be also 121 years old!

Ink would be 20 years old

Cross would be 21

Error will be 22 and Blue will be 23!

Ani and X-Chara will be shown but not that much! Either it's the past or something but I won't spoil anything else!

That's technically it!

Took a while but worth it!

I will be posting more chapters soon!

Peace Out!

~Amber❤️