Chapter 11: A Sisters Love....

Dedicated to park_jinhan for her uplifting and cheering words for me! Thank you so much eonnie! Sa pag bibigay ng confidence with your simple words. 

Lovelots : *

-imMsRomantic04

Megan Hanna Lee POV

.

.

.

*BANG* *BANG* 

*BANG* *BANG*

TIiffany…

Tiffany!!!” Summer shout as she catches her sisters falling body.

Someone shoot her inside the dark forest right in her back several times.

 “No! Tiffany wake up!! No honey! Not this time! Please! “ Summer shout and tears start to fall from her eyes. Hinawakan nya ang kamay ni Tiffany habang umiiyak.

 “Uuu—unnii—unnie--. Icant.. cant…” Tiffany struggle to say with her blood coming out from her mouth as she collapse on Summer’s lap.

“Ff---ffaa—nnn- Fany? W—ake , Wake u-up.NO! Not again!”Summers tears fall down from her eyes to Tiffanys cheeks. Summers aura quickly change into much darker and creepier one when Tiffany didn’t answer.

Tiffany, lay unconscious on Summers lap and her whole body is covered by her own blood, including Summer’s lap and shirt.

“Im going to hunt him down!!” galit na sigaw ni Raven at bakas sa kanyang mukha ang galit na kinatatakutan namin.

“No. Take her to hospital.Im going to hunt that bastard,” emotionless at deadly na sabi ni Summer.

No, NOT AGAIN…

“But Summer---I”

“No more buts Raven, Take Tiffany.NOW.” emotionless na utos nito at tumayo. Kinuha ni Raven si Tiffany at binuhat ito into a bridal style at sinakay sa kotse kung saan nakasakay yung lima.

She walk pass by me but hesitate. She look at me in complete Blankness and coldness like she never know or meet me.

“DON’T.TRY.TO.FOLLOW.ME.” she warning me in a very deadly way at naglaho na sa loob ng gubat.

“Here! Take this.We’re counting on you Sica, Take care of Summer and bring her with you alive.”hopeful na sabi ni Yuri at hinagis sakin ang isang extending blade at reapers gun.

I nod, Mickee quickly start the car and vanish through the dark road out of the mansion.