IMPORTANT

A year had passed. And no. I dont stop writing. I love writing so much to stop glorifying every moment I spend in doing so.

It is for the same reason, my love for writing, that leads to my decision about this story.

I AM GOING TO DELETE DAWN ACADEMY.

Ironic, huh? If not stupid.

Well, give me some of your time to explain. First, no. Im not that stupid. And no. I dont hate my works. Every character, every place and every scenario I crafted in every chapter carries a part of me. Why would I hate it when sharing this story is also sharing my life morphed under Raven's name? And how can I forsake the Vontrappes' friendship when I forge it according to my own circle of beloved best friends? NO. I love this story as it is me.

Why delete it?

Because this is important to me and I want to show its importance by rewriting it again in much better way under a sound judgement. I started this story when I was twelve and I published it when i was fourteen.  Seeking solitude and escape from my own bitter reality whilst hoping that I could get a better insight about myself. It is crafted for selfishness with little amount of love. Writing my thoughts in fury then posting it without much care. Just me passing time, appeasing the seething anger in my chest.

I DONT WANT THAT.

Another reason for this action is that the story itself; the errors, the sentence construction, the selection of words--the wholeness of the story is a huge reminder of how naive and trashy I was and I dont need it. Maybe there's still a tinge of selfishness hiding under my motives. But hey! There's always a part of us; a flawed identity, that we want to bury, to conceal, or to exterminate even. And the jolly, stupid, mundane girl who wrote this  story is my flawed identity which I wish to bury.

And so God help me, in one or two month, Dawn Academy will be deleted.

ONE MONTH.

Thank you for reading until here. But we must part ways. An endless gratitude to you, student of Dawn.

A year.

A year and the card of death shall fulfill its prophecy. For death does not signifies end but a new beginning of something far more enchanting and worthy of existence.

Till then see you, Dawn students.

-Stephanie

March 26, 2018

April 26, 2018

April 26, 2019