𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚛𝚒

'𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘'

" What the...hell just happened? "

" Is that a sword wasn't he some bumpkin that walked into the wrong place?"

" What is up with that guy!?"

" See I told you Zal never judge a book by its cover " the mysterious man chuckled beneath his cloak from what happened just now.

" ɨ ɢʊɛֆֆ ȶɦɨֆ ӄɨɖ ɦǟֆ քօȶɛռȶɨǟʟ"

" Stop whispering punks! I said that I'm going to be the sorcery emperor you got a problem with that!!? "

" ֆʊƈɦ օʊȶʀǟɢɛօʊֆ ǟʍɮɨȶɨօռ ɖօɛֆ ɦɛ ɦǟʋɛ ȶɦɛʀɛ."

" Let the poor boy alone Zal he's been, bully since he got here " the man smiled to his little friend.

" What a fool "

" Seriously not only is he a bumpkin, but indigent too? "

" It hurts to see guys like this who's heads are in the clouds and can't see reality. "

"Get the hell out of the ring kid! " someone shouted.

" Who just called me that!? " Asta yelled back.

" hmm...was that Creation magic? After looking at all his other tests you wouldn't think he had that kind of power in him. " Finral wondered.

" He didn't use any magic. " Yami respond.

" ' I'm going to be the Sorcery Emperor? ' We have a weirdo on our hands "

Minutes have been passed many contenders already showing off their magic. Most of them showing how they improved with a determined that they can fight on their own.

" Man nobles and the guys from closer to the castle town are really good. " a man said

" They have outstanding power and control to properly put it to use. After looking at these guys, that shrimp really doesn't stand out much. " the other man stated in.

" Yeah, his opponent didn't take him seriously enough. "

" You haven't found an opponent yet, have you? I'll be your opponent. " a nobleman suggested.