a/n

—Hello everyone I know that it's been a long time since I updated but I just wanna say that I have no plan finishing this book.

I know that I made you wait for such a long time but I don't have a guts to tell you this since you guys are going to disappoint since you guys waited, and I'm just gonna say I'm no longer updating.

I deeply apologize but it's better to tell you this rather than making you guys wait even more.  Last month I came back and I saw you're comments which make me happy so much that in this book someone reads it even if it's trash. I was shock to see the reads and it's make me feel so warm inside.

And I saw that people message me in my account that I should update but when I saw the chapter of the blackclover manga and it was clearly 150+ already and it's really hard to catch up so I decided that I'm not going to update anymore. I have no courage to tell you this since you guys seem like the book which make me sad and guilty.

I'm telling you this since I don't want to make you wait anymore. This is my greatest achievement in 2020 I became a writer even my works is sucks.

I just wanna say I'm sorry for making you guys wait and thank you for supporting this book even the chapter is only 7. I hope you guys understand my decision I love you guys and stay safe ❤