2

Hiya!! I'm not doing the dares quite yet, I still need some more. But have this little chapter ☺✨

~~~

Ruby was arguing with Sally about how evil Mr. Hopps is (Mr. Hopps now loves Sally since she's sticking up for him), when all of a sudden two guys just, poofed in front of them. They both had super hero costumes on, and the shorter one seemed to be in pain. "You see, Spidey, that's why unicorns are actually--" Wade started, the stopped, realizing that they weren't on top of the random building that they were previously on. "Holy shhiiittttzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-- who are theyy--? " Wade shrieked, and hid behind Peter. The brunette sighed deeply. "Dude, calm down, it's just kids and.. A very.. Big rabbit.. Plush... What the actual--? " Mr. Hopps, now deeply offended, sadly walked out of the room. "Oh.. Uhmm.. Hi? " Sally said with a small wave. Vanny walked into the room, then spotted the two unfamiliar people. "Hi? " She said, very confused. "Why is there so many rabbits--? " Wade asked, very confused. "Well, " Vanny said. "If you'll excuse me, I have a boyfriend to go back to. " She said calmly, then walked out of the room. The next thing you know, she was yelling. "TERRANCE MICHEAL AFTON!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! YOU NEED TO GET THE GOD DAMN EXOTIC BUTTERS AND PUT THEM BACK WHERE THEY BELONG!! "

~~~

That's all I'm doing today. Remember to leave some dares! Now we had Spiderman/ Peter Parker and Deadpool/ Wade Wilson. Have a wonderful day!! ✨✨