1

Georgie was on the couch, cuddling with Seven while Chris and Parker were playing Uno with the nightmares. Monika was talking with Frisk as Ayano was talking to Baldi and Mart (yes, that's what I call the neighbor from Hello, Neighbor! And I call the protagonist from Tattletail Parker. Just so you know! ) . " Kid walked into the room, and sighed. "Hey guys, did you have anything that we could do? " He asked. "No, but I could ask the readers! " Monika chirped. "Wait-- what? " Kid said before freezing. Then, Monika is looking at you. "Hiya Reader. Sorry for asking this out of the blue and for freezing everyone.. But could you give us some dares, questions, things like that! " She says happily. "It would mean the world to me, and to all of us! Well anyways, I should unfreeze everyone. See you soon! " She says before unfreezing everyone. Georgie woke up, and Seven hissed at Monika. "You woke him up! " He said and cuddled the other male closer to him, earning a giggle from Georgie. "It's ok, really. I'll probably end up going back to sleep anyways! " Kid covered his heart with his hand. "This is so cute! It makes me want to have a boyfriend. " A few seconds before, Billy and Lily walked through one of the doors. Billy dramatically gasped and stormed over to him. "Bitch what am I?! A fucking roach?!! " He hissed and flicked Kid's nose. "No, your my husbando." Kid responded. Ayano stared at them. "If you two don't mind me asking... How old are you? " "Well, I'm 6, and have a murder record. " Kid said with a smile. "And I'm 6 and a half, and am known to disappear like dad. " Everyone but Georgie, Seven, Lily, Chris, and Parker stared at the with concern. Monika then got an idea. "Hey, why don't we share something tragic that happened to us at some point! " Everyone agreed and then they say in a circle. "I'll go first, " Mart said. "To sum it up, my whole family was killed.. " Monika patted his shoulder. "It's ok, stuff like that happens to the best of us! " Mart nodded, then looked down at Frisk. "What happy to you, kid? " *frisk tells you that in the genocide route, she hade to kill all of her friends, and ended up dying a lot.* Ayano sighed. "I guess it's my turn.. Well, I guess the saddest part of my life was being emotionless up until high school. " Chris frowned slightly and poked her arm. "It'll be ok! Your better now, right? " Ayano chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, I guess your right. Well anyways, it's your turn now. " He nodded and hugged his fredbear plush close to him. 'He's just a kid, how bad could it be? ' almost everyone thought to themselves. "Well, it had to be my eighth birthday for sure. My brother Mike and his old friends decided that they'd prank me. And they thought that I'd be a great idea to put my head inside of fredbear's mouth.. " He said. Kid, Parker, Seven, Frisk, and Billy knew this wasn't going to end well. "Did it just scare you? " Ayano asked. "It did. It scared the life out of me.. Then, despite all the yells of people telling Mike and his friends to stop and get away from the animatronic, they put my head in the mouth." He said, and chuckled quietly. "I remember the last thing I told him for the longest time was 'please stop, I'm scared. ' " Everyone started to feel somewhat uneasy, some more than others. "Then, crunch. Then mouth closed. Then, soon after, I died. I forgive Mike now, but in all honesty I hated his guts for the longest time. " Georgie hugged Seven's arm tightly, Parker covered his mouth with his hand, and everyone else was in shock. "Well anyways, Georgie, your turn. " R-right... " He mumbled. "Just because I don't feel like talking about this much, a evil demon clown bit my arm off, and killed me. " "Dear Lord, how traguare you guys..? " Billy mumbled. Seven looked at him like 'bitch your acting like you don't have some sort of depressing story'. Billy got the message and looked away. "Anyways, it's my turn. " Seven said softly. "Long story short, I got turned into a nome and git eaten by Six. But we're good now. " Georgie hugged Seven tightly and whimpered quietly. "M-maybe we should continue this later.. " Monika suggested, and everyone agreed. Monika then froze everyone again, and looks at you. "Hiya, it's me again! Please make sure to leave some dares for us! And the only reason that Author won't do you dare is A. It's been done before or B. They don't know what the characters are from. Either way, I hope that you enjoyed reading this as much as author loved writing this. Well, I'll see you guys soon! Bye-bye!! "
.
.
.
.
.
~817 words~