Bitter Violet

'I am a Vampeen.' He said smoothly.

'A vampire?' I questioned

'No not Vampire, Pet, Vampeen'

'Is there a difference Master?'

I mean come on, Vampire? Vampeen? They're the same ain't they? They both have Vamp in them.

'You see Pet, there is a difference between Vampire and Vampeen', Master explain.

'A Vampeen is one who has been bit by a Vampire or fellow Vampeen. But a Vampire is one who has been born from a human and a Vampire, or a Vampire and Vampire. Being born Vampire is also very rare.

Do you have any questions, Pet?'

'Why yes, why yes I do Master,' I replied.

'Procided.'

'If you are all this, then obviously you can get anything you want?'

To these he nodded.

'Then why do you need me Master, I am only a human girl, surely you would need a another Vampire.' I questioned.

'No no my Pet, you are a very special human.' he answered.

'How?'

'All will be reviled in due time my Pet', Master said mysteriously. 'Now that you know I am a Vampeen, you should also be aware that most of the occupants in my Palace are Vampeen or Vampire'.

WAIT wait, did he just say 'My Palace' as in he owns it! Oh Shit. He must be really rich.

He chuckled. 'Yes I am very rich, and you can say that I own it. But you see I do own the Palace, for I am the King'.

KING! KING! KING! Why thank you for this information Master, though I would have love it earlier. Get not only was I captured by a crazy 'Vampeen' who is also a KING! I was also taken to a Palace full of 'Vampeens and Vampires', and on top of that I have to call this dude Master and serve him. I think I should ask for a pay rise. Wait wait. Shit if I disrespect him, he can get my head cut off. Oh no not my head, it is too heady to be cut off.

'Don't worry my pet I will not chop your head off, it is far to pretty for that, and like I said you're very special.

Now that you are aware of the occupants and that I am King, you should know that you must not disrespect them or you will be punished. You will also have more input then the Humans that are here, so do not abuse that. Now let me should you around my Palace and to your room, Pet.'