Bitter Violet

'As you know my Pet I am a Vampeen. Vampeens are not as strong as Vampires, but there is a way for them to become a Vampire.

(Skip back to chapter 4 if you can't remember the story)

The last time I saw my maker was 1000 years ago with I killed her. She was the strongest Vampire or Vampeen alive, and I was the second strongest. But I was power hungry, so I killed her when she was in her weakest state.

But while she was dying she revealed to me a prophecy.

That one day one of her children will rise and defeat me and the only way for that not to happen it for myself to become a full Vampire.

For me to become a full Vampire I have to drink all the blood of one of my descendants. Only one of my female descendants.' Master revealed.

'But want does that have to do with me Master' I questioned.

I was confused, very confused, what could these have to do with me?

Unless....

'I have waited 1000 years for a female descendant to be born, and now she finally has..... In your Father's family there hasn't been a female born for 1000 years. Until now that is.' Master finished, looking directly at me.

'No, no this can't be. I am not you descendant . You will not drink my blood!' I screamed at that, that Monster.

He moved so fast that I didn't even see it. One second he was 2 meters away from me, next he was in front of me. The Monster pulled his hand back and hit me with so much force that I flew back and hit my head against the wall.

It hurt so much. I knew it was bleeding, I could feel a warm liquid running down my head and on to my neck. My vision was funny, but I could see that Monsters figure walking towards me. He bent down and grabbed me by my throat, and pinned me up against the wall.

'I know that you are my kin because I have watched over your family for generations. Now that I have a female descendant I can finally become a full Vampire and forever rule my kingdom!'

My vision was getting black spots, and hazy.

'Finally I will get want I have been waiting for. My Power' he finished laughing evily.

Just before everything went black, I felt his teeth sink into my neck. The pain was so excruciating, like a fire burning through me. I could feel the blood being pulled from my body. I was getting weaker and weaker. The pain was turning numb. I couldn't even do anything to fight him off.

I thought of my life as it flashed before my eyes. My Mother, my Father. Friends. Family. Pets. Schools. What I did, what I didn't do. Wishing I could change all the small thing before I disappeared. Saying goodnight to Mother and Father and that I love them. A last hug, a last kiss,a last touch. Things I will never be able to do again.

I hope Mother and Father will find happiness again and move on with there lives. I will always watch them and guard them. I am going to be their Little Angel, just like I have always been. But this time instead of Mother and Father watching after me, I will be watching after them. But only until they can join me together in Heaven, were I will be waiting, always waiting.

I love you Mother and Father, I will forever love you.

As the last pint left my body I thought, well at least I have AIDS.