chapter ten : a fake smile can hide a million tears

i sat on the chair while im playing with my guitar .. make a some music is my hobby . where I can express me through a song .. so i can sing very well .. nodody knows about it except my girls . i sang on my school well people cant hear it . because i had a room under the school i mean studio ..  my hands started to play the guitar and my mouth started to move and ready spoke a song .. (the song is fix a heart by demi lovato and cover by catie lee)

*3 minutes ago*

i heard a some clapped behind me . i turn around and see Candice and Kylie leaning on the wall while Frankie and Rochelle smilling like an idiot people..

"bravoooo!! you did it" Candice started to jump 

"dang girl ! i love it and by the way do you still kept the lyrics ? we made it together " Frankie 

"yeah why?" i asked

"well we're decided to sing it and record it" Rochelle tapped my shoulders

"really?" i said . i dont know but i felt im happy right now i cant believe it .. we will record it this is what my dream about .. we waited this moment but yeah we're busy like a bees ..

"we will record it but infront of Conor Manynard" Frankie . Okay now i want to cancel it .. i cant sing infront of him and i never let him know about this ..

"are you sure? you know i cant sing infront of him" i said 

"it's too late .. we already told Conor to coming here" Candice started to check her phone and great i was froze .. 

"why do you guys dont told me about this??" my voice started to raise ..

"WELL . see who's coming? Conor Maynard" Kylie points to him . he walks out and hugged me and i hugged back thank to the god i make up the bruised that my step father hit me and im used hoodie and jeans so he dont see it .

"hey babe.. i miss you" he still hugged 

"i miss you too and you know what i'll die soon" i whispered to him

"why?" he asked

" you hugged me so tight and you dont ever let me go and i cant breath" i teased him . I felt his hand  let me go .

"sorry babe , im miss you so badly you know you're not calling me and answered my text " his hand rubbed my cheeks

"sorry im too busy" i looked at down . this is what i do when im lying 

"that's okay .. so what happened why are you invited me to come here i mean this studio? are you sing?" He asked .

i nodded .

"wow why did you dont tell me? because i want to hear a voice of my girlfriend when she was singing" he pinched my cheeks

"well okay watch it" Rochelle took my arms and walked me to the record studio ...

Conor gave us a thumbs that means he is ready and ready to record it .. well we are started to sing ..