Prologue

"The course of true love never did run smooth." - Shakespeare

"10pm. Meet me in Barcelona." Raquel read the message. She smiled mischievously. After a week of them without being together they would meet finally. She hurriedly gets in her flight. She is still in Cornella and from that she would have to prepare at her apartment.

When the plane finally takes off her thoughts started to mess up in her mind.

Will he ask me to marry him?

What should I wear? A dress?

What should I do with my hair? a bun?

what should I put in my face? a light makeup?

After she set foot in Barcelona she went straight to her place and get ready.

Raquel wore a simple red dress with thin straps, tied her hair in a ponytail and put a simple night makeup look.

She glance at her watch. 9:30pm it says. It is time to go. She smiled then went out.

She took a cab to meet him at their favorite resto 'La Granota'. When Raquel arrived, she saw Sergio already, wearing his work clothes and looking not so okay.

She sighed then walk through him.

"Have a seat." Sergio said coldly. She gulped but still manage to smile.

She took her seat and hid at the menu quickly she tried reading his mind for they already know each other within a glance, but now, she could not see what is going on.

Sergio sighed.

"Raquel uhm. I wont take this any longer." He paused then held her hand.

Is he going to ask me already? Will I walk down the aisle next summer?

"Let's break up." She looked at him. Surprised. Frightened and Disappointed.

"W-what?" Raquel managed to ask again. "Let us break up, Raquel. Im sorry" he repeated.

She was about to speak but then he let go of her hand then left. Her prince left her. he left.

---

Hola to the best fandom in the world! Another work for you all! This will be slow burn but rest assured that I will do my hardest to update once in a while. Please feel free to comment your thoughts, I'm open with constructive criticisms and such, so without further ado. Swipe to the 1st Chapter! xx