if you want to kill them

Cream POV (YM and nervous modes)

(those two need to be out of the way! I'll get them when they're alone though I'm afraid that I'm going to be caught by tails! he can kill me with his hyper arm! well if he doesn't then amy is out of the way and sonic is gone too! he'll need someone to comfort him! it will work! Hehe...)

Amy POV

(Cream is acting really weird today... I see her eyes going red and she looked insane then she would look nervous and vice versa!) (I hope she's not planning something...) AHH! SONIC! HELP! *gets dragged away* Sonic: AMY! 

Sonic POV

(Dangit! I failed to save her...i don't have the emeralds either...they are in tails forever!..his arm will forever be hyper...there will be no more super or hyper sonic without him being around... he is also infused with the power of the master emerald!..knuckles told me as soon as tails went hyper that the master emerald disappeared...so we thought we needed to protect him...till now...he is invincible...to a point...he is stronger than me and knuckles combined!..I need him here now!) *texts tails* Tails: what do you need sonic? Sonic: I need you to save amy! someone dragged her into the woods! Tails: ok. I'll find her.

Tails POV

(whoever took amy will have some bruises by the end of this!) *finds Amy's body* *starts freaking out* Oh no! I killed the wrong person! I'm a murderer! The Killer is still loose! *Hyperventailtes* *passes out*

Sonic POV

I heard tails say something about that he killed the wrong person and that he is a murderer and the killer is still loose! I'm going to check on him! *finds Amy's dead body and Tails unconscious body* AMY! NO! WHO DID THIS! THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR! THIS IS THE 3RD PERSON KILLED! *changes to dark super sonic* 

1 hour later...

Cream POV (YM)

(Now that he is no longer dark super sonic...I will kill him) *Stabs sonic in back* Sonic: cream how could you? why? Cream: I want tails to myself. you are just in the way. goodbye. *finishes sonic off* *giggles* (time to go.) *dashes off*

Tails POV (Hyper Tails (Rage-mode))

*wakes up* ugh...what happened? oh yeah...Earlier. wait. footprints! Sonic's footprints to be exact! I'm following them! *follows the footprints to sonic's dead body* sonic...no... *Snaps* *yells to top of his lungs*                          After 5 minutes of screaming                                    WHO DID THIS! IT'S TIME I TOOK OUT THE REAL KILLER! CREAM! 

NARRATOR POV

Cream: (I think he found the bodies...And he sounds different...like his voice is higher than normal! I Don't think he is okay...I need to hide! he'll kill me if he sees me! Oh no.) Tails: (I'M TRACKING THAT MANIC DOWN!!!) *calls knuckles but knuckles won't pick up* UGH! THEN I'LL DO THIS ALONE! *tracks cream down* 

Knuckles POV

Tails just called me... I should call him back. *calls Tails* Tails...what do you need. Tails: *sounding sane and sad* There is an emergency! Sonic and Amy are dead! Knuckles: no...I'm coming now!!! WHERE ARE YOU! Tails: *sends knuckles his location* I'm in the woods next to sonic's house. Knuckles: Ok. I'm on my way!

NARRATOR POV TAILS (HYPER RAGE MODE), cream (yandere mode), knuckles (Hyper)

which side do you want to win? play either music on top or below and comment which song you played: TEAM TAILS ~PLAY MUSIC ABOVE~ or team cream ~play music below~ 

CREAM, I WILL AVENGE MY FRIENDS! NO MATTER THE COST! EVEN IF I DIE IN THE PROCESS! Tails, don't you think you're going a bit overboard here?  NO! ok then. (oh no. i'm going to die. but i must fight back!) LET'S DO THIS KNUCKLES! ok. *pulls knife* (i'll kill knuckles. then i'll knock tails out if i can and run away.) (THIS WILL BE QUICK AND SIMPLE, I'll MAKE A CHAOS GUN AND FIRE A POWERFUL BUT SMALL BEAM AND KILL HER.) CHAOS GUN! (the chaos gun of legends! i'll die to one hit!) (Wow...He created it...i thought the chaos gun was a legend!) NOW DIE!!!!!!!!! *FIRES OFF GUN* *falls over dead* I DID IT SHE IS DEAD! 

Me: ok, i'm going to simplify this now...Cream and knuckles got shot by Tails (knuckles was a accident) and Tails got depressed and threw himself into a pit and fell to his death. the chaos emeralds went to random locations and the master emerald went back to angel island.

Continue?