Tails corruption

Tails POV

I don't need anyone! no one matters! all who try to hurt me will die! IT'S TIME TO KILL EGGMAN! he must pay for this!!! *corruption/music start*(put it at 0.25 speed for the right effect) wait...what's going on? Umm....weird. *shrugs it off*

Sonic POV

i think tails is being corrupted by dark super tails! if it completes then he'll die and dark super tails will take his body over! He'll kill everyone! i need cream to knock tails out that might stop it! *texts cream* 

Cream POV

(where is tails?) i found tails sanic!(she does it to annoy him) Sonic: OK Cream cheese! (his way of messing with her) i have to catch up to him to knock him out!  *grabs tails back legs* his back legs have changed! *pulls him backwards to her* *starts punching him to knock him out* 

Tails POV

Let GO! *stops flying* let go or you plummet to your death! Cream: (what do i do?) I'm going to try and fly us both slowly down after knocking him out with this! *pulls a bat and hits him on the head with it*

Cream POV

 I did it! though the corruption won't stop! Sonic: Cream! the chaos emeralds! he needs them! get them from him! he has them somewhere on him! look in his tails! they're probably there! Cream: they are there! lay them in 2 circles around him! yes! it's working! *start music*

he is changing to Super Tails! wait...no, he is flashing rainbow! he is Hyper!