A warning and things involving copyright

Warning 1:
This book contains some gory scenes. Things like that don't ever bother me but I figured if your uncomfortable with that I should let you know.

Warning 2:
I am only human and am still a child. THIS MEANS THAT THERE WILL BE SEVERAL ERRORS IM THIS BOOK. IF YOUR NOT OKAY WITH THAT, THEN THIS IS GOODBYE. HAVE A W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L LIFE. * deep breath* okay, now that we've got that out of the way, let's get too...

Warning 3:
This book is mixed on genre, but I classify it as dystopian fiction. It's kinda serious in the beginning but it gets lighter. I plan on doing this in the memories(if you haven't read yet you don't know what I mean yet, but you will.) because he'll be with his friends making humor a lot more easy. I'm not sure why I put this as a warning , but I felt the need for you to know soooooo...

Warning 4:
This one is short, easy, and simple. If I offend you somehow in a serious manner, which I really don't know how I could but hey *shrug*, then it's not purposely and I apologize in advance.

Warning 5:
This ones even more simple and more short then the last one. There will be cursing in this book. You can deal, or not read. There won't be an overwhelming amount be once you come across one don't be like:
*GASP* I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT SUCH A FOWL WORD HAS BEEN PUT IN THE CONTEXT OF THIS BOOK!

Warning 6:
I'm in school and while writing the beginning of this book I had a lot of break from school because of snow days. BUT, now that it's coming back full force and I get strait A's so I might not update as frequently as you want me too, but just remember, I HAVE SCHOOL AND FRIENDS.

Warning 7: I usually do this in my phone and it gets really annoying typing and typing and typing and my thumbs get tired. This means my chapters tend to be shorter then most people's. SORRY IN ADVANCE.

And finally for the finale *drum roll*

Things involving copyright:
All rights reserved.
It's really that simple.
BUT, if you think about steeling ANY part of my book, don't just think of consequences involving lawyers. Oh no. Think about the mad woman that will chase you to the ends of the earth until she finally catches you. And then, when she does, she'll let her pet wolf eat you for dinner( or breakfast, or lunch, depending on what time of day it is). Okay, maybe by pet wolf, I mean Chihuahua, BUT DONT UNDERESTIMATE HIM! HE WILL NOT HESITATE TO BITE YOUR NOSE!! I might of cracked a few jokes there but I'm serious. Don't steel my book.

Your welcome in advance for my amazing book.(hey I'm sorry, not sorry though because I'm really cocky. It's always a joke though so remember that. This kinda goes with warning 4).

I feel comfortable now knowing that,

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.