Chapter 2

Chapter 2

One month later

I had gotten quit used to this life. But I did do some things that the Dursley's wouldn't like.

Every night I would sneak down the stairs, go to the fridge and snag some food for Harry. We had grown rather close and every night I would sit with Harry on his cot in the cupboard and whisper as he ate.

I still didn't remember anything except a green light. Harry couldn't remember his parents either. But we both thought the same thing all the time. For example we both knew that these people weren't my family and everyone but Harry was dimwitted.

Dudley had also grown found of me. At school he would follow me around except for when I talked to Harry. He also considered me the hottest, most popular girl in school and coming from Dudley I took that as an insult.

Around everyone else I treated Harry like a servant but alone we were really close friends. We both made weird things happen but he got the blame for most of them. For the nicer ones like making the flowers bloom they said I was a genius. Until the trip to the zoo.

The day was starting better than usual, even if it was Dudley's birthday. I walked down the stairs and yawned on the last step. Behind me Dudley was sprinting as fast as he could down the stairs. He ran into the kitchen bumping into Harry on the way.

I rushed to him and picked him up. "A couple more days." I muttered. I heard Harry mutter something similar but didn't know what for.

Harry and I discussed the Dursleys and how they are cruel but not stuff like birthdays and family. We didn't know much about each other.

I walked to the kitchen and sat at the table. I barely noticed the giant pile of presents in the living room.

I was required to get Dudley a present. I got him something simple and delisios.

I sat down at the table. "Open mine first." I said sliding a small rectangular box toward him. He looked skeptical at how small it was. He ripped it open anyway.

He gaped in amazement at my gift. A chocolate bar and a free pass to Choco's Candy adventure. It gets the holder free candy forever.

At that moment he started jumping up and down yelling, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" Vernon looked at his son then at me. He smiled at me and it made him look even uglier than usual.

Petunia came walking in with bad news, for Dudley at least. "Mrs. Figg broke her leg. She won't be able to take him. I also called everyone I know. Nothing." She gestured to Harry who was at the stove. Dudley still had a small smile because of the chocolate he had in his mouth.

"So we'll all go." Vernon said glumily. Dudley visibly reddened with anger. Vernon was going to be sorry he ever made that desision.