Im sorry part one

Oh my chicken nugget ,this drawing I drew is just to adorable for words ,so Idk if I will tell all of everything you guys I'm guessing are dying to know in this chapter ,but I'll try my best to fit everything I can

The next day
Normal kachan POV
I woke up upset cause of who in this damn world knows?,anyways I get up and put on a black tank and sweat pants ,I bruh my teeth ,I don't even bother brushing my hair ,I went downstairs to get some breakfast and went back up to my room with some toast and eggs ,and eat it listening to some music ,bruh Eminem is the bom (okay ,who else agrees with me,and Nate to?,OMG ,just the best)while I was finishing up the rest of my eggs I hear someone banging really hard on my door
"KATSUKI!!!!GET YOUR F*CKING *SS OUT OF THAT GOD DAMN ROOM NOW!!!",what the?,I know that is not my mom,nor stupid hair ,in fact I don't think I know anyone who would even dare to talk to me like that,I rush to the door and open it harshly, " OI ,WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLO-", oh ,heh,it was me "oh ,hey what's u-", *SMACK* "WHAT THE *ELL KATSUKI!!!!,I THOUGHT YOU LOVED HIM!!,NOW WHAT IN THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HIM!!!",he pushed me to the ground ,I heard some people from my class were starting to come to the scene ,stupid hair and icy hot were about to use there quirks ,I told em to stop ,it's just a problems between me and him ,so everyone walked back to there dorms ,and warning the teachers that were coming as well that it was just drama,and it's fine ,I stand up confused on what in the world he was talking about "what in the world are you talking about?,and who ,exactly are we talking about?", *SMACK*(heh,again) "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT KATSUKI ,YOU *UCKING HURT MIDORIYA!!!,I SAW THAT GOD DAMN SLAP MARK YOU LEFT ON HIS CHEEK,AND I SWEAR TO GOD ,IF HE TELLS ME THAT YOU SAID SOME MESSED UP SHIT TO HIM,IMA BEAT THE SHIT OUT IF YOU!!!",i was confused at what he said until I remember what I did last night ,I collapse to the ground in tears ,why did I do that?,why did I do that?,WHY DID I DO THAT!!!,I look up at myself to see the Anger in his eyes to just kill me,I get up ,and I say "where is Izuku?,I need to see him", "your not gonna see him for *hit, until he tells me what you did to him,besides ,you better fix what you've done,even though we were-I was a jerk in the past ,there's no way I would've done something that evil katsuki",I nod my head and then he leaves the dorm and I'm guessing to go to where ever Izuku was ,I clutch my chest feeling all the pain at once ,why did I do that to Izuku ,I love him so much ,I close my door and rush to my bed and scream into my pillow,letting my tears soak it,I don't want anything right now ,all I want is to see my Izuku and bring him close to me ,and tell I love him and give him kisses and tell I'm sorry a million times wishing he forgives me even though I don't even dearer ever something as amazing as him,I wanna be able to marry him,love him,aahhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHERE IS HE?!?!?!,I throw my pillow across the room,I wipe away my tears and try to calm down ,why did I do that?,I need to focus on that and don't become sad about it right now ,I need to figure out why................................................................................................................................................................................................................................wait I think I know, maybe it was what my older self showed me and it was like some stupid quirk was caked on it ,yeah ,and then whatever I did to Izuku he didn't like ,so he reacted protectively for himself ,and the quirk acted negatively towards that ,omg ,I'm such an idiot ,I put some better clothes on and go to a flower store that close by ,I get him his favorite flower ,a zinnia (people who don't know what zinnias are ,here)

wait I think I know, maybe it was what my older self showed me and it was like some stupid quirk was caked on it ,yeah ,and then whatever I did to Izuku he didn't like ,so he reacted protectively for himself ,and the quirk acted negatively towards...

There Beautiful

Izuku POV
I wake up to a room that I've never seen before ,I look to my right a little startled to see the older kachan on the floor laying his arms on the bed and resting his head them ,gazing at me "hey ,my love are you okay?" he said placing his hand on my cheek I nod at him ,but then I remember what happened last night ,I sit up and say "w-where's k-ka-kachan?,I-is he gonna Hurt me again?,do you know what's wrong with him?,why did he do that?d-doesn't he l-love me?"i look down letting tears fall ,older kachan sits on the bed and brings me close to him ,and I guess he noticed he had slapped me "hey my love ,can you tell me what he did to you and said to you ,please?",I look up at him "why do you always call me my love and stuff",I say in a shaky voice ,he said "because I love you ,and your my husband ,and it hurts so much to see you cry ever so hard",my eyes grow wide ,me and kachan get to be married in the future?,I smile but then it fade away "I love you to kachan,but I still don't understand why kachan is mad at me ,what did you show him?",the older kachan started blushing and looked away , " n-nothing I uuhhhmm-I didn't show him anything my dear n-nothing at all,b-besides ,it's not important, I smile feeling better "oh come on please kachan ,please tell me ,I wanna know ,please?",he looked at me ,and said "*sigh*,alright I guess I'll tell you ,I uh ,showed him some pictures and a few videos of um you when your older you would always sent me", I blush really hard "W-WHAT?!?!",he laughed and said "*laughs*,oh yeah,you would always sent me them when I was away and you wanted to do something special" we both went silent for a second letting a blushing faces chill out ,and then soon enough I look up at him and laugh ,he started blushing "I love so much Izuku,no matter what happens I will always love you ,you eyes ,your smile,your freckles ,your hair........your lips,everything about you I love so much especially your amazing laugh,I gaze at him blushing as well , " I love you to kachan so much" ,he gives me a little kiss on the cheek "okay ,my love I'll see you later okay ,I need to do something and then get you a little something",he starts giving me little kisses all over my face ,making me laugh "*laughs*okay kachan ,see you later",then he leaves the room ,blowing a kiss and leaves ,I smile ,kachan is so good to me,to bad he only now has three days left.

Thirty minutes later

Still Izuku POV
I hear a know on the door , excited as I was ,I run to the door ,I open it smiling "hi kachan!, *laughs*i was waiting for yo-", my eyes grow big in fear ,it was kachan,my kachan.