Confessing gone wrong

Izuku POV
I ,Izuku midoriya am in love with katsuki Bakugo,I don't know why but (I DONT CARE,jk)I can't change the fact that I do I just love him .

I'm guessing it's perhaps a phase and I need to do something to get rid of this phase.................Ah,I know!

I already know that katsuki hates me so maybe what I need to do is tell him how I feel,YEAH that'll work because well for how cruel he is to me ,he will I believe be very harsh and my feelings for him will go away but then again.

Since he's always saying such harsh things to me idk if my feelings will go away but they BETTER,cause I don't wanna end up like those other anime girls which in fact I am NOT a girl.

Well time to test it out,I go around the school searching for the a very Pomeranian and soon enough ,I find him,YAY CANT WIT TO GET MY HEART BROKEN!!!!!!

I walk up to him and say " h-he-hey kachan",he looks at me with his glare I get scared but feel the littlest bit flustered.

"Tch ,what do ya want deku" he said with his TOTALLY LULLING VOICE!!!!! " w-we-well Kacchan I-i want-wanted to tell y-you something".

" well spit it out ,ya damn nerd I don't got all day" I look at him with the most confident face I can and say " I-"

*RRRRRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGGGG*" *EMERGENCY,EMERGENCY,ALL STUDENTS EXIT THE SCHOOL,THERE HAS BEEN A INTRUDER I REPEAT ,THERE HAS BEEN A INTRUDER!!*

Sheesh that speaker is loud and it also ruined what I was gonna say to Kacchan , as the students exit the school me and kacchan stay where we are .

we couldn't let the teachers fight the intruder by themselves. As me and kachan wait till all the students exit the school we start searching for the villain and before we know it!

The villain was right in front of us , Kacchan was the first to run towards the villain,I wanted to stop him and tell him that we needed to make a plan but I knew that could never happen .

I joined kachan in the battle as the villain just stood there completely ignoring us until kachan blew a huge explosion at the villains face.

Obviously, it made him a very mad but I guess he thought it was me who did the explosion at him cause he started running towards me "shoot".

I saw the villain getting ready to use there quirk.

As I was ready to leap out of the way and dodge it-the villain shot it's quirk at me .

Luckily, I dodged it in the nick of time......but I guess kacchan didn't think that I would dodge it so he jumped right in front of the shot!!!

I love Kacchan but sometimes he can be really stupid. As soon as the villain shot Kacchan-he disappeared .

I ran to kachan to see if he was okay I brought him close to me and checked his heartbeat,it was fine I guess the villain just put him to sleep.

I picked up Kacchan , brought him to his dorm and layed him on his bed and immediately got out to soon again search for the villain and soon enough- I found the villain and knocked him out, tied him up ,and threw him outside so the teachers could find him.

Once I was done with that, I went back to Kacchans dorm to see if he was okay.

I opened the door and looked at him , his bed for some reason looked like there was two people in the bed .

'WHOS SLEEPING WITH KACCHAN!?!?!'

I ran to the bed and ripped off the sheets to see there was indeed someone else in the bed with kachan but .........the person looked exactly like kachan? Except they looked older and stronger I mean they weren't to old they seem to be in there early twenties.

  I was mostly worried about where my Kacchan was ,I looked over the oddly bigger version of kacchan and saw him.

" *wheuf*,thank god Kacchans okay" " what was that? ,my little broccoli"a charming voice that sounded like Kacchans but more deeper.

In shock-I look to the odd kachan as he turned to look at me smiling,it freaked me out because first he looks JUST LIKE KACHAN and second he was smiling ,it made me really nervous I looked down at the ground feeling shy but as soon as I do that the odd kachan gets up and picks me up and holds me bridal style "hey,I said what was that?" he was looking into my eyes with lust and Curiosity but this time when he asked the question again ,it was a bit firmer so I asked " uuummmm who are you?and uuuuuuhhhh why are you calling me broccoli?" he looked at me confused and put me down and said " well I'm your kachan and it seems that my younger self got hit by some time quirk and brought me here...to you~" he said the last bit flirtatiously it made me blush for a minute then I asked " w-we-well kachan u-uuummm w-why aren't you yelling at m-me like how the kachan that's on the bed does? did something happen in the future between you and me? like did we become friends or li-" " *laughs* HAHA NOPE,YOU AND I ARE WWWAAAYYY MUCH MORE THEN 'friends'" I was confused what does he mean 'more than friends'? I ask " what do you mean what are you and I in the future?" before the older kachan could reply the kachan that I know at this age said " WERE RIVALS YOU DEKU!!"I jumped at what normal kachan said ,omg this is gonna be the weirdest day of my life.