Chapter 5 [ Regular After Taste ]

Lucifer hummed in content as he slowly came out of his slumber state . He looked to his side and chuckled at the empty space,  he smiled and stretched his long white hair fell forward and he realised that he exhausted himself and his true form came out, he briefly wondered if she had seen and then dismissed the thought.  It didn't matter much what she saw , it wouldn't change a thing .  His mind went back to the current situation and he smiled , as he lit a cigarette and pulled the intoxicating smoke into his lungs , running a hand through his hair . He hadn't expected her to be here , when he woke up , that wasn't her ,it wasn't something Tyki Mikk would do . He found her quite amusing,  entertaining in a way . He opened a small portal and watched as she washed her hair out of the temporary dye and tried on a new wig , trying to conceal herself again .

He stretched his body having dressed already , he searched for his phone , he could feel it , he knew he would call him .
" I'm not a baby . " He remarked  as he answered the incoming call ,before the noise of it ringing even began.
" Hades . . . " His brother called exasperated with his younger sibling .
" My name is Lucifer , we established this . Didn't I tell you I wanted nothing to do with the Greek mythology?  " Lucifer calmly asked his brother , pulling from his cigarette .
" Lucifer . " His brother caved , " Regardless of what you refer to be called  , you cannot change your truth and you are Hades just as much as you are Lucifer . Even if you allow Thanatos to help reap souls in your place in the Greek faith , you are still one of the three and you should appear here on Olympus every now and again . " Zeus reminded his brother .
" I don't know why you're so into what I'm doing . I left persephone to you as you wanted . So let me live life the way I want . " Lucifer said rubbing his head , knowing his brother would give him a headache. 

He heard his brother sigh and sighed himself , here came his lecture .
" Lucifer , doing that almost upset the seasonal change , only because people believe in the myth was why it hadn't changed . You are one of the three gods of this world,  I have allowed you to play as much as you wanted for over a century already.  If Poseidon can allow himself to be roped into this mess , so can you . " Zeus said .
" I didn't tell our darling brother to be a suck up . I am Lord of the Underworld  . This is where I belong , even according to the religion you live by , I will not return to Olympus for you to build a back up plan until you return . " Lucifer refused his brother. 
" Lucifer you have until ,I come to find you myself.  " Zeus warned as he hung up .

Lucifer sighed , how would he know when he was gonna show up , so he could ditch him . He truly hated the way his brothers always had to have conflict surrounding them  . Zeus was so power hungry he wouldn't leave him alone , how much more power did he need to have he was the creator of the world . He left his old life on Olympus behind for a reason . He liked how the world he and his brothers created had different versions of them . It helped him , when he decided he would take the role of Lucifer far away from his origins in the Greek faith . He knew Zeus would come nagging him soon enough , still he didn't want to deal with his annoying brother .  Shaking away his thoughts of the past , he cleared his thoughts and refocused on his current state.  He smirked as he inhaled the smell of sex that still lingered in the room .
" Tyki Mikk.  " He hummed her name aloud . He didn't really care much when he went to that annoying mortal soul . In fact he had no intention of meeting the girl or anyone in his family .

Actaeon was such a waste of human space , he loved all the dark and shady businesses .The money , the drugs , the women . He never considered his family at all , in fact he had asked Lucifer to kill them . Lucifer didn't like involving family members in his work , he avoided dealing with families on the whole , he avoided their affairs . When Actaeon summoned him instead of a normal demon , he knew that he wouldn't be very delightful to deal with , he knew it would end messily . He figured he would throw his soul into the river of lost souls and call it a job finished off  . However a few months after his son called on him as well and so he was still introduced to the Mikk family.  Normally he would have simply turned him away , dealing with family members became messy quite fast and he hated the the aftermath , but Alek Mikk , he had such an intriguing proposal he couldn't help the intrigue he felt  .

Lucifer hadn't expected someone like Alek Mikk , to call on him he was living an ideal life . He offered his soul , for the sake of his research,  he offered his life and everything it was worth , to be allowed to serve under the King of Hell. Now why would Lucifer deny such a beautiful request , he took his soul , turned him into a demon and allowed him to do his research on demon conditions as he pleased .
" How was it ? " Alek asked as Lucifer entered his office space , through a cloud of black and grey smoke, having returned to the Underworld  . He paused and looked at him , little Alek had requested something else from the Lord of Hell , he wanted his sister by his side away from their Father . He looked at him and thought he was quite a lucky chap . This pair of siblings were thankfully graced with their Mother's beauty . Alek stood at seven feet , his bronze skin a odd beautiful contrast with his blonde hair and grey eyes . Tyki took her hair color and eyes from her Father  but still had the same skin tone , a beautiful melted chocolate sheen , her lips a pretty rose colour .
" I caught her , bed her and woke without her . " He told his faithful servant. 

Alek laughed as he registered Lucifer's words .
" I'm sorry , she can be a mess at times . She is quite a troublesome affair.  " He apologised. 
" Why do you want her here with you,  Actaeon isn't there any more." Lucifer said .
" Tyki is my beloved little sister , she will be safer with me . " Alek said . " I just want her safe . "
" I see , well no matter we had a deal and I owe you . Besides that she is quite a treat in her own right,  I enjoy the cause." Lucifer replied as he went over to the big dog house , though it looked more like an actual house , than that of a pet .
" How is he ? " Lucifer asked as he stroked on of Cerberus three heads .
" He simply needs a few more vile souls and some rest . Father's soul helped him , but he needs more . " Alek assured him .
" I will find him even more vile souls , fresh ones from the world of the living then . That should help him even more than souls from the rivers yes ? " Lucifer inquired .
" Yes fresh souls will be better. " Alek agreed  , " Lucifer you owe me nothing , I'm very content being your personal Demon Doctor , you agreed to selfish requests of mine ,  saving Cerberus is nothing . " Alek assured the Dark King.  He passed by him and went towards the Demon dog , patting his shoulder in reassurance. 
" Alright I will trust you . " Lucifer said and Alek nodded feeling honoured . Lucifer gazed at him and smiled slightly he could see how the Mikk siblings were related . He was glad that he found someone he could actually trust , he knew that Alek wouldn't betray his trust , but his surety of this made him confused and he sighed .