Stupid

D: Harry?
H: Yes?
D: Remember when we went to the library?
H: yeah... I honestly don't know why I even decide to go
D: Because you wanted to see me
H: yeah right
D:😑
H:🥰

    I put the invisibility cloak onto my shoulders and my body was gone. All the times I do this and it never gets old.
I sneaked out of my common room and went to the library. It was quiet when I heard a whisper. "Harry is that you?" Draco peered his head from behind the book shelf. I revealed my head and went towards him. He looked down at the space that was invisible. "Is that an invisibility cloak?" He asked. I nodded. "That explains a lot."
     I don't know why but I didn't want to say anything. He'd never seen nice Draco and wondered if it was all an act. "What're you looking at?" He smirked when he caught me staring to hard. "Um. Nothing" Harry took out a book from the shelves. "It's just your to nice and it's weird" I stated. "Would you rather I be rude?" I don't answer because I didn't know. For some reason I liked Malfoy the way he was. Predictable. Something I'm used to. But he liked this side of Malfoy too.
      My eye brows furrowed and I felt a flick on my forehead. "Don't think too hard Potter. You'll lose brain cells" he sniggered. I glared at him and pushed him back. "At least I have more brain cells than you" I snap. Draco smiled and he came closer to me. I stepped back and bumped into the shelf. "Then why are you here if you don't need my help?" I don't know what I'm here. But here he is putting me in headlights. I open my mouth to speak but close it. Draco had an amused look on his face and lifted my chin so I can look him in the eyes. "Huh. I never seem you go quiet before. How odd" I pushed him away, my face red from embarrassment.
My heart quickens and I internally panicked. Not today satan. I move towards the door but before I could fully open the door his hand closes it. I gasp as I feel his body press against mine. "Where'd you think your going, Potter?" He whispers into my ear. I almost forgot why I was trying to get away. No don't be gay! Not now. "I actually have something  I forgot to do" I answered nervously.
     He leans against the door looking at me. "Aren't we going to study though?" He says innocently. No. Definitely not. He gets off the door and lets me leave. When I walk to the common room I hit my forehead repeatedly. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.