Moment of Silence

Harry POV~
It was a cold night with a dark sky that had stars that shimmered brightly above the landscape of Hogwarts. I stood in front of the Great Hall waiting for Ron and Hermione to show up. Draco appeared from the corner at the end of the hall in his robes and I look at him. When he looks at me, I look away then I heard the doors open then close. Where are Hermione and Ron? They are almost going to start the feast. I lean against the wall and sigh. Maybe I'll just wait for them inside. I go into the Great Hall and head to the Gryffindor table feeling a little bit insecure being by myself in front of a large group of people.
"We will be working to develop our relationship with other houses. Our classes will be mixed with all the houses and the common room will be with your own houses like the years before" Mcgonagall announces. I look over at the Slytherin table and my eyes locked with Draco. I furrowed my brows and looked at Mcgonagall. Why was he looking over here? The Great Hall doors open and I see Ron and Hermione rush over to the table. They sat down next to me. "Where the bloody hell were you guys?" I whisper yell. "Sorry we got caught up with a lot along the way" Ron says. I raise my eyebrow. The hell does that mean?
"Now let's have a moment of silence to mourn all the people we have lost" Mcgonagall states. The great hall is quiet and their heads dropped with sad faces. I look over at George who's crying quietly and Ron is trying to comfort him but then he starts crying to. Poor George and Ron. George lost a twin, someone who was always beside him and Ron lost a brother. I frowned. Fred deserved better. So did everyone else that we lost. A few minutes passed and Mcgonagall speaks quietly in a broken voice. "Now let us start the feast." I looked back at the spot Ron and George were but they were gone. Hermione frowns. I think no one is in the mood to eat now..