Chapter 4 : The trap (part 1)

Olivia and Elliot had just arrived at the office, Doog was waiting for Olivia, he had a plan in mind.
"Olivia! Come to my office, I need to talk to you. Doog asks.
Okay. Olivia answers.
{Doog walks to his office and Olivia follows him before entering Elliot grabs his arm}
- Be careful Liv.
{she answers him with a smile and closes the door}
Olivia, you are perfect! Said Doog.
Perfect? Olivia answers.
- Yes, you will be able to become like all our girls.
- Wait? What? No it's out of the question.
- Unfortunately I'm the one who decides here.
- No, I won't!
- Guards! Take her. And if she's mean you know what to do.
{Doog's guards tie up Olivia's hands and put a bag over her head then they open the door and take Olivia away}
El! Help me! Please ! Olivia shouts.
Liv! Leave her! Elliot responds"
It was too late Olivia was already in the elevator and Elliot couldn't catch up with them, he rushed into Doog's office and grabbed his shirt collar.
"Where is she going?Asks an enraged Elliot.
Ho you love her, that complicates things. Doog answers.
- {Elliot lets go of Doog} what things?
- Olivia is perfect for the network but if you love her I'm going to have to kill you. It was a pleasure Elliot. "
Doog points his gun at Elliot but before he shoots Elliot hits him and takes his gun then runs to the elevator, the guard stops him but Elliot shoots him in the stomach.
He only thought of one thing Olivia, he had to find her as soon as possible or he would never forgive himself.
Elliot had returned to the apartment he called Cragen to ask him what to do.
"They kidnapped Olivia! Elliot yells.
What? Elliot you are on the loudspeaker Odafin and John hear you. Cragen replies.
She was perfect. Elliot said.
Elliot, this is not the time to tell us that you love him. Exclaims Odafin.
No, no for the network, Doog told me she was perfect. Informs Elliot.
Wait for us before you do anything, you have a target on your back now. Cragen said.
No, I'll get it! In Doog's office there was a bill for a garage ... I'll call you over there and you will locate me. Elliot answers.
No Elliot it's too dangerous! Odafin shouts.
It's Olivia. Said Elliot "
Elliot walked over to the garage, put his phone on the ground for Odafin to locate. He entered the building and began to shoot anyone who stood in his way, he took a bullet in the shoulder but he continued to move forward, he only thought of Olivia, he had to save her.