chapter 8

Lanas pov

Shopping all day with my friends who I’d missed for like 3 days was better than expected.  Zane didn’t particularly want to go shopping with us, he never did, but we went in a lot of his stores too, and he bought some stuff so he was happy enough.

I’d gotten a lot of new outfits, not too expensive, because I didn’t want to waste all of Daniels money. I bought some new shoes, too, and some art supplies.

Sam bought a new dress with matching heels, and Zane bought a new back pack, a pair of vans, some new shirts and a new long board.

Yes, we may be wolves, but we’re really normal teenage kids when you think about it.

Zane dropped me off and waved goodbye, along with Sam. I opened the door and walked inside. I stood in the living room for a few minutes. I didn’t know where to go. Sure I had Daniels room id been staying in but I wouldn’t want to clutter up his room with all of my stuff.

A cough interrupted my thoughts as I looked up to see Daniel. “No. you will put your things in my room. Got it?” he asked, in a gentle tone. “Got it” I grinned, in which case I got a grin back.

Once my clothes were away, I just had my art stuff left. “You like art?” Daniel asked. He was sat on the bed, watching me put everything away for the past half hour.

“Yeah, arts one of my favourite things and i-crap! I have an art project for over the break” I said, slapping my hand to my head.

“it’s okay baby, calm down, you can do it here.” Daniel said chuckling.

“ugh! This is just so messed up! What am I supposed to do…about…everything? I’ve gone missing from my pack but I’m not that invisible. My parents are going to wonder, my brother-will wonder, my school, teachers…what do I do about that?” I said, panic in my tone.

“it’s okay baby. We will sort it out, I promise” he said, trying to comfort me and kissing the top of my head

A/n

This chapters short and crappy but sorry I’m tryna update every week