chapter 6

I ended up falling asleep, for ages clearly because it was already dark outside. I only woke up because I heard someone slam a door. I didn’t want to get up and check, but im just too nosey. I went to the hall and up to a room with a big door where I could hear things being smashed and someone shouting. A voice that could only belong to Daniel. I opened the door a bit and peeked inside. Daniel had his back to me and was cussing about something I couldn’t make out. “I know you’re there Lana” he sighed. “sorry, its just, I,-“ “its fine, im sorry I woke you. Im glad you’re up actually, I mean, wow woman how long can you sleep?” he chuckled. I put a hand on my chest and looked up, pulling my head in. “excuse me” I said. “sleeping has to be one of my favourite hobbies, actually, I need my beauty sleep”. He turned around, and smiled. “kitten, you don’t need beauty sleep.” he said walking towards me and picking me up, my legs wrapped around his waist yet again, his hands holding my thighs for support, my arms resting in the space between his stomach and mine. He placed a kiss on top of my head. “You’re gorgeous” he smirked. “So gorgeous I just want to-“ but I cut him off “woah there tiger, now now, we’ve basically only just met. Anyway, what’s wrong? Look at this room? what happened?” I asked, looking him in the eye. “Well, a potato flew around my room before you came, excuse the mess it made” he replied and I swear to god it was the funniest thing in the entire world. I laughed so hard that I couldn’t stay in his arms so I jumped out of his grip, falling on the floor, holding my stomach, then I lay and curled up, not being able to breathe. “that was a….what a perfect time to use….that was so…I’m can’t even…I can’t breathe…that was so hilarious” I breathed out in between laughs, and every time I laughed in the middle of the sentence I laughed again. “c’mon” he said bending down and picking me up. The laughing had died down now. “Well…what really happened?” I asked while he carried me to the kitchen. “Why didn’t you tell me you ran away?” he breathed. I don’t know why he was ad about that anyway. “i..i…I didn’t” I told him. “I didn’t run away, I didn’t, I didn’t oh my god I didn’t I was just going on a walk I didn’t run away…” I said, without realising I was crying. I don’t know why i was crying-well maybe its something to do with the fact I’m a nobody. We were now sat on a couch, me sat on his lap, with my legs around his waist and my head in his chest, arms around his neck, crying while he rocked me back and forth gently, rubbing my back telling me everything would be ok that I was ok. “sorry” I said, sitting up so I could see him.

Daniels pov.

She looked up at me. Her tear stained face broke my heart. I never ever wanted to see her cry. I told myself since day 1 when I found my mate id look after her and make sure she was never hurt. “tell me, baby, tell me whats wrong” I whispered. “well” she started, wiping a tear from beneath her eye “in my pack… I was a nobody. Im nearly 18 and haven’t-hadn’t, found my mate. I got bullied every day. Everyone hated me. well, except my brother and  friends-my two best friend and their mates. Even my parents hated me. I was a nobody. Then the night you found me, well, he found me, id gone out for a walk. That’s it. I was thinking about everything and before I knew it….” The thought of anyone ever hurting her made my blood boil. “well baby, you’re fine now” I smiled, he smiled back and ughhh her smile. Call me cliché but the girl sat in front of me, tear stained face or not.

IM BACK YAY HAHAOUEFBNWDK;s\lk

im sorry that chapter sucked :/ i have big things planned which may take a couple of filler chapters, but we will get their soon enough. well im gonna let you enjoy the rest of your time on wattpad, i will update this week most likely

love ya