Tilt Meter when someone else checks you out

Rascal - 60% on the tilt meter - Rascal noticed one of the London Spitfire players check you out, now that player can expect to be witch hunted to some extent and pranked on and this goes for literally any person who checks you out.

Soon - between 15% and 50% on the tilt meter - He's pretty chill about it as long as it's not to... HMMMMM I'm sure you know what I mean. But he can go from chill to 50% triggered pretty easily. So just don't try pulling anything.

Ria - 32% on the meter - He doesn't exactly like it but he won't really tell you about it and when you guys get home expect protective cuddles.

Gator - between 40% and 80% tilt - Your his childhood best-friend and you still are, if a guy checks you out the dudes about to escort you the hell away or punch the dude in the nose. For example a former Vancouver titans player checked you out and he escorted you the hell away while resisting the urge to actually punch him.

Mano - 30% tilt - His kind of tilt is the "here's my middle finger please screw off" kind of nonverbal tilt when someone checks you out. Like the time Philadelphia Fusion's Carpe checked you out and was going to approach you before he saw Mano put up his middle finger with a stern glare when you weren't looking and Carpe just backed up.

Jake - 10% tilt - This dudes chill and he'll just divert your attention away from the person by walking the two of you away. Like the time another Houston Outlaws member checked you out he just walked you away.

 Eqo - 46% on the meter - Oh he'll tilt but not to much, He doesn't like it when someone else checks you out and he'll hold your hand and walk slightly behind you to signal that your taken.

NeptuNo - 89% tilt - He would rather die than let someone look at you in any lewd way, and he is fairly protective of you. 

Cr0ng - Between 20% and 90% - Cr0ng is normally a fairly calm and collected person but, yes there is a but, he will go almost FULL TILT on ANYONE who thinks they can check you out and you away from him. Like the time Viol2t from the SF SHOCK tried to do just that, Cr0ng stepped right in front of him and body blocked him from you while also scaring the hell out of him.

Dogman - 30% tilt - Dogman's tilt when he sees someone check you out is more of a hysterical kind of tilt if that makes sense. He will make jokes to divert your attention away from whoever is checking you out.

JJonak - 0% - I-... This guy doesn't tilt for anything he is normally extremely chill about everything and sometimes it surprises you but it should be expected because he can meditate forever if he wanted to but he can't bc he still wants to hangout with his best-friend(you) and the other members of NYXL.

ANS - 47% tilt - His kind of tilt will be the silent passive aggressive smile tilt towards whoever is checking you out and then gives you the cutest smile when he looks back at you.

BiaNcA - 30% - He is the same as Ria expect the protective cuddles when you guys get back home.

Sinatraa - 95% TILT - Normally he isn't the king of toxicity anymore but THE MOMENT, THE GOD FORSAKEN MOMENT someone thinks they can take you, expect their ass to get beaten most likely verbally and his voice will be that type of cool collected anger that's even scarier than the out right anger he sometimes has.

Fleta - Between 50% and 80% - Fleta's kind of anger is similar to Sinatraa's but not as severe and he is just as protective of you as Sinatraa is. Expect Fleta to give the person a talk down and a stern one at that. Like the time when he was still on the Dynasty and Tobi decided to check you out, yea Tobi died that day.

Decay - 70% on the Tilt meter - He is a combination of passive aggressive/nonverbal he'll 100% give the person a smile that says "I'll kill you if you come any closer" and He'll also throw up both his middle fingers and carry you out, back to the car, and back home.

(A/N: I hope you liked this I got this idea just randomly when I was laying in bed XD also story uploads are going to be slowing down due to school and other activities such as sports )