23 - Loving someone?

I jumped into the bed.....

My comfortable amazing bed - my best friend.......

I take out a book...another love story!

....... It's a fact that I won't have a love life!    - People need those perfect girls as their love.... Moreover I don't believe in love... You see a woman, she looks great, you go with her.... You see another women, who is kind and extremely beautiful, you ditch your partner then go find the other girl!

Isn't that it?

I need partner like a friend... A best friend who listens to my problem, helps me, stays with throughout my problems and so on!!! 

And there is only one 'male' friend I have! - Mr. Timothy! - My teddy bear! ... Yeah, honestly I will stay with Timothy than staying with someone who secretly has an affair with someone else while you have false hopes of having a love life!

I checked my instagram only to find - 0 notifications...........

WOW! I have A LOT OF FRIENDS! - Sarcasm .... Sarcasm is included!

I have ........... 500 followers and those are mainly the friends of Aisha! It's not like I want any followers more or I want a plenty of messages crowded in my phone!!!! But I like to have 3 -4 messages from my friends!! I also like to chat and talk!!!

"Andrea!!!" A very familiar voice called!!!

"Yeah, coming, Lydia!"  I yelled and went downstairs....

She had brought cupcakes - chocolate!!!!!!!!!

I sat down in the dining area!

"What is so special today?"

"Nothing....."

"I know there is something Lydia.... "

"You are going!"

"I am going? I ain't going anywhere!"

"You are!!! You are going back to your house!"

"What! NO I AM NOT!!"

"Yes... Your parents miss you, Andrea....They told they want you back!"

"Them missing me is not going to happen in a million years......What's happening to you?"

'They send me a letter, Andrea... They truly miss you and they are sad and guilty of whatever they did to you!"

"NO WAY! Give me the letter!'

'   Dear Lydia,

     I hope you are fine! I know you and Andrea are angry , but please read this letter full! We are very aware of whatever we did to Andrea...We are guilty! We shouldn't angry and sad about what happened to Lydia and we reacted that way! I know we don't deserve your forgiveness but we want to change....We don't want to lose our second child too!!! Please send Andrea back.... We want her back!  '

Hahaha!!!!! Very nice...prank!! Suddenly they want their child back after more than 8 years!!!! Had they even tried to contact me within this time???

"Do you really believe this, Lydia? How did they suddenly become guilty for their deed after over 8 years!!?"

" They are your parents, Andrea... They still love you no matter what!:"

'YOU JUST WANT ME GONE FROM THIS HOUSE, RIGHT! YOU DON'T LIKE ME TOO!!! I KNEW IT! I DON'T DESERVE ANY LOVE FROM ANYONE! " i YELLED......

"I'ts not like that.... If they want you back, who am I to stop them?"

Who is she? She is my bestfriend, mama, dad, teacher, everything and she is asking who is she to stop them?

"When am I going?" I croaked out!

"They will come pick you up...."

'When?"

"Tomorrow!"   

- WHAT THE FUCK?

"You really hate me that much? Sending me away as soon as possible?''

"I told you, it's not like that!!! They told they want you back as soon as possible! So I...."

"SO YOU DECIDED TO TELL THEM TO COME PICK ME UP TOMORROW ITSELF BECAUSE YOU HATE ME AND WANT ME GONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND DIDN'T EVEN MIND TO ASK ME MY OPINION RIGHT?"

''Andrea.........."

"No it's okay, if that's what you want... I will go....''

'Andrea..."

I went back to my room...

I started packing my bags....

Lydia want me gone...No one loves me...Am I allowed to love someone? Am I allowed to have a normal life? FATE IS A BITCH! 

I called Aisha and told her everything! Apparently she has some date with HER BOYFRIEND and won't be able to come meet me!!!

- THE AWARD FOR ACTING AS A BEST FRIEND GOES TO.........AISHA!!!!!!!-

I am broke and I can see only blurry hues..... I am broke like a million pieces of glass...... 

I laid down in bed.... Tired of every fucking thing happening in my life!

I closed my eyes drifting to sleep.....

---

"Andrea...You've grown beautifully!" The lady whom I am supposed to call as 'MOTHER' told.

'Honey, we missed you!!!" My 'dad' told.

I looked at them emotionless.....

'Thank you for forgiving us!" - Who the hell told I forgave  them?

"Come on lets go!'' They told...

I gave a very last look at Lydia, smiled and blinked away my tears ......

"Lets go to home!"

- Lets go to hell-

---

We reached the house and a million thoughts came rushing in my mind.......

A VERY SWEATY HAND OD MY MOTHER WRAPPED AROUND ME.... DROSS, DISGUSTING!

I went inside the house without a word only to find a plenty of maids and a few men....

My ' mother' asked me to sit on the sofa....

And then I recongised him!

HE WAS THE NICK !!!!!

The famous businessman, millionarie... OH My goodness....

He gave me dashing smile and I swear my heat melted....

- No Andrea... Don't fall for his charm...

'So this is Andrea!!! She is cute!"

The hell....

Did THE NICK just call me CUTE?

I smiled.......... 

''Andrea, meet Nick"

"Nice to meet too...."

'It's my pleasure to meet you, Andrea!"

I smiled again....

"So, Andrea... You can go change into something else and Nick will take you to his party..."

Eh? 

I turned to Nick, giving him a questioning look.....

'I will tell everything later... For now, get dressed for a party.' He told.

I smiled again....

I realised I am smiling a lot today......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N ; HERE IS A BONUS CHAPTER FOR YOU BECAUSE...........I WAS BORED!
......um.......
So yeah, I think that's it!!!!
What else am I supposed to say?

So , please,
Like
Share
Comment.
Yours,
HR