Chapter 7 *Un-Chain Me* or *Would you be CHAINED to Lou?*

Sorry I haven't updated in a while its schools fault i hate school well kinda school is okay... but I try to updated over the winter break!

I know its short and boring but I'm going to try and update soon.

Oh yea you get to choose the title...

1. *Un-Chain Us*

2. *Would You Be CHAINED To Lou?*

3. Or comment a title

The picture on the side is of Lindsey.... me, no hate please

And take me home is amazing faves are little things, Irresistible, ROCK ME-

~*Lindsey*~

Kendra's *P.O.V.*

"Josie, pinch me. I swear to god I'm dreaming." I spilled as soon as we got in the car. She looked at me smiling, as I relized how bad this could turn out. As she reached forward I

pinched her instead. If she's not dreamig we both aren't.

"Hey!" She screamed as I started the car slowly pulling out of the driveway. I hate driving in the dark

"Sorry, well at least we now know its not a dream." I said smiling. I really felt happy tonight meeting my favorite band, getting hit on by Harry Styles biggest flirt ever. Wow if I had a camara right now to take picture of my face, I would never forget thos amazing moment.

*FLASH* a bright light flashed near my face.

" You should really stop talking out loud to your self... it might screw something up one day." Josie said taping away on her phone.

"Done, sent, I'll give it to you later."

"What are you talking about?" I questioned her. She looked like she was going to burst from holding in laughter.

"I sent the picture I took of your face, like you asked, to my printer at home." She explained. I thought she was goong to say she sent it to everyone at school.

"OMG! Josie what about school! We can't go on tour, practic, not get mobbed by haters because by know there's probly pictures and rumors spreading at this moment just because we hung out with One Direction. I started freaking out, this go bad.

"Kendra calm down, well call Lindsey tomorrow morning, she'll know what to do. Which reminds me I wonder what she's doing right now, Louis looked really happy to have her sleepover."

"Okay, well were here. So your mom is alright with you sleepingover?" I asked.

"Yup." And with that we were inside.

Lindsey's *P.O.V.*

"Isn't she lovely isn't she wonderful"

"Lindsey, hun."

"Just one minute... awake"

"Mom, 5 more minutes. And stop playing that episode of Harry on X-Factor." I mubled to the voice talking or singing beside me.

Slowly opening my eyes to see Louis laying on the bed and Kyra, with Niall still chain to her wrist, standing at the end of the bed, singing out my name. Louis kissed my head so Kyra gave me a look of happyness which soon turned to a 'help me' look. I looked towards Niall

who was looking in my shoe for something.

"Babe, what wrong?" Louis asked confused because of my confused look.

"What is Niall lookin for?" I wispered.

"Looking for the key so they don't have to be chained together anymore.' I burst in laughter, I felt like I was dying from laughing to much.

"But they're to cute to un-chained, Lou!" I whined. He lookes at me with the biggest smile, that's hen I noticed the key inbetween us n the pillow.

"Just listen to me Lindsey." I looked at her, waiting for where'll to go on.

"Whould you want to be chained to Louis for like 2 days?" She quietly asked. Looking towards Louis who was having or I think was having a funny face compitison with Niall. I just looked back at Kyra.

"Not really."

"My point exacely, now un-chain us!" She said with Niall trying to rub the spot where they're chained.

"Fine!" Me and Louis got up and un-chained them, making our way downstairs

----- -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis' *P.O.V.*

We all we're in the living room, its about noon. Kyra Niall on the 3 seater, me and Lindsey on the love seat -ironic, right?- and harry was still in bed. We were watching 'Cake Boss' and I was starting to crave cake.

"Lindsey, can we go-" I stared to say but was cut off.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Vas Happening" Zayn screamed. He came in and sat down on the couch. All I heard was a few

"Good"'s. So I screamed,

"I want cake!" Causing Lindsey to jump. Kyra broke down in a fit of laughter.

"Hey Niall have you seen or talked to Liam yet?" Harry ask while walking down the stairs making his way to the couch .

"No I didn't see him this morning. I should go see him now, he was in a big bummer last night." Niall got up to leave when Lindsey spoke up.

"Can I go, I'm fairly good at making people happy?" She looked towards Niall, giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Belive me this girl can work wonders." Kyra spoke up from the couch near Niall.

"Come on mate, no hurt in trying!" Zayn commented.

"Okay, but I'll come with you just incase something happens." Niall gave in, probly cuz of Kyra. I Kissed Lindsey goodbye and Niall hugged Kyra and off the two went , arms linked together.

"I hope everything goes okay." I said in a worried tone. Kyra gave me a reasuring look and said "trust me" I just hope she's right, I mean Liams been acting weird lately.

--- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its short but .. im going to try and update again soon ! :) the next chapter is going to be Lindsey talking to Liam and kendra's call to Lindsey,Kyra and the boys. Comment or dm me if you have an idea.

Thanks for reading vote and comment please!

- ~*Lindsey*~