Opening Act

• Dedicated to Kyra

Hiiiia I'm Lindsey and this is my first fan fiction! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kyra, I can't belive we already have 100 views on the cover we posted yesterday!" 

I know that's not alot but for 'normal' people like us that's crazy! Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you who I am! I'm Lindsey, the one with the brown hair and eyes, and the little acne on my face. My body isn't skinny but I'm not fat, so in the middle you could say.

"That's cause we're ama-ZAYN!" Kyra yelled from the bathroom where she was straightening her blonde hair. I smirk, I always love her One Direction comments! Kyra has gorgeous blue eyes that are usually hidden behind her glasses, which are held up by her cute button nose.

We were meeting up with Josie and Kendra at Josie's place, where they stayed after making the video yesterday.

"Yo, you almost done in there yet? I'm getting crazy texts from Josie since were suppose to bring lunch over there?!" I questioned while she just stood there sticking out her tougne! I giggled, getting up to tell my sister Bailey where we were going, since my parents were gone out with my little brothers shopping. Turning off the music on my way out of the room I received a glare from Kyra. I gave her a confused look as she groaned "You turned it off right before Niall's solo." I sighed, rolling my eyes and continuing my way to Bailey's room. 

"Hey, can I come in?" I stood there waiting for a response but no one answered. So I do what I always do, just walk in! Typical her, I find her just sitting there playing a game on her phone, ignoring me. "So... The girls and I got 100 views on your video we posted yesterday!"

"Really?! Thats good, a lot a lot!" Rolling her eyes in complete sarcasm. I crossed my arms, just blowing off her amusement towards my excitement. It was silent for a few minutes before Bailey spoke up again, "Was there anything you wanted to tell me or?"

"Just wanted you to know that Kyra and I are leaving soon and I'm not gunna be back until after dinner or later." She smirked and started to play with her dirty blonde hair, she had that evil look upon her face, with her blue-green eyes burnin holes into my head. What in the world did I get myself into!

"Well, while you're out buy me those shoe from Payless that I loved, and mom and dad won't ever find out about the fight and cookie jar." Oh yeah, just let me quickly fill you in. So we had a 'fight', you know one of those loving sisterly fights and things got out of hand and I may have  bad temper and kinda smashed the cookie jar... Which now has me fixing the issue by buying her shoes, a new cookie jar and possibly cookies as well. What could go wrong today?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i know it was short but it's my first time writing so Comment/Fan/Vote! :)

Lindsey-xx

P.S. Follow me on twitter @Lindsey1D211