.:A Paper Folder's Little Devil:.(Kaoru Hitachiin Love Story) {OHSHC} [10]

Chapter 10

On the top floor of the south school building...

...At the end of the north hallway...

...The unused music room #3...

"I feel so small in this." Sora said as she tried to tighten her sash around her waist and make sure her headdress, which was a scarf wrapped around her head, didn't fall off. 

"It is kind of big on us," Haruhi said to her, looking down at her outfit, "but it's suppose to be loose fitting." 

"At least you look cute in yours." Sora pouted a bit. "I just look weird."

"I think you look fine." Haruhi assured her.

"I think you both look cute, Sora-chan!" Honey jumped as he gave his compliment to the two girls.

"Thank you, Honey-senpai." Sora smiled at him.

Sora wore a floor length, blue robe with a thin, dark red, trim at the end of her sleeves that stopped at the middle of her forearm and also had a curly golden pattern running through the trim. She wore a dark red sash around her waist where two golden yellow lines were placed at the ends of the sash's tail. Her headdress was a matching dark red with a gold colored band around her forehead to keep it in place. On her feet, she wore dark red pointy and curled Arabian shoes. The jewelry she wore with her Arabian Night's inspired outfit was three golden bangles on each wrist, and the bottom of her scarf was lined with golden coins along with a belt of gold coins around her sash.

The rest of the Host Club members were dressed in Arabian Nights inspired costumes as well, especially Tamaki who wore the most extravagant one out of all of them. She wondered slightly why Mori wore the least clothing out of all of them, though, but then thought maybe it was because it was to show off his chest more because, stereotypically speaking, whenever a girl fantasizes about men in Arabian wear, he's usually shirtless. And Sora had to admit, Mori was the more masculine looking out of all of them.

"Hey, the club's about to open!" Hikaru said.

"We need to get into position!" Kaoru added.

"Ah, okay! We're coming!" Sora said.

She then rushed herself a bit into her spot from half way across the club room that was decked out to look like an Arabian palace and stood behind Tamaki and between Haruhi, who held up a golden middle-eastern style teapot, and Kyouya, who held up a woven bowl filled with fruit. Tamaki laid himself out on the chaise lounge sofa and had a fist full of rose petals.

"Why do you have that, Tamaki-senpai?" Sora questioned.

He turned his head a bit to get her in his field of vision and said, "For aesthetics.", before he gave her a wink and faced the door again.

Sora raised an eyebrow at that answer, wondering what the heck that even meant before her attention was brought to the club door opening. Tamaki threw the fist full of rose petals at the door as it opened.

"Welcome." She said in unison with the rest of the host members.

Sora placed on her best smile for the customers that would come in, but instead-

"Oh, it's just a kid." Kaoru said as they watched the boy fall back in shock from the display of the members in front of him.

"And a boy, no less." Hikaru continued, crossing his arms.

 Sora peered over Tamaki's head to get a better look at the grade school boy that wore the Ouran Elementary school uniform. He had brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin, and looked of average height for his age, which Sora guessed could be around ten or twelve years old. She wondered why a grade schooler would come into the Host Club.