.:A Paper Folder's Little Devil:. (Kaoru Hitachiin Love Story) {OHSHC} [5]

Chapter 5

Kyouya's glasses gleamed in the club room light as he smirked. Sora pursed her lips, waiting to see what they had in stored to convince her to go with their plan of keeping her gender a secret along with Haruhi's.

"Origami..." Kyouya began as Sora gave a slight body twitch as he finished his sentence. "Conventions."

A spark of interest appeared in Sora's eyes, her attention captured, but left the other members confused.

"Origami conventions?" The twins both questioned in unison as they looked at each other.

"What do you mean, Kyou-chan?" Honey asked, tilting his head.

"From what I got from Sora-san's file, she loves to do origami and has dreamed of going to an origami convention." Kyouya explained before turning to you with a sly smile. "Right?"

Sora looked away from Kyouya, avoiding his eyes. She knew he was right. And since he knows that, he probably knows how long and hard Sora has saved money just to buy a ticket for such a thing. Just where the hell did he get that "file" of her from?

"Ah, looks like I was right." Kyouya gave her a closed eye smile.

"Yeah, so?" Sora simply said in an attempt to act like the lure of going to an origami convention wasn't a tempting offer to her.

"So? Is that all you have to say?" Tamaki said with a fake worried expression.

"You've never been to one." Hikaru stated with a smirk as he walked up to her.

"Doesn't that bother you?" Kaoru asked as he followed after his brother.

Both twins had an evil glint in their eyes as they rested an arm on each of Sora's shoulders.

"Say Kaoru, didn't we go to an origami convention last year?" Hikaru asked his brother.

"Why yes, I think so. Mother took us to one to collaborate with one of a famous origami master." Kaoru said, playing along with his brother.

"You know Usa-chan," Honey said to his stuffed rabbit like he did to trick Haruhi into joining, "if Sora-chan stayed in the Host club, she would be able to go to any origami convention that the club goes to."

They were luring her. And doing it so well. But she had to fight back though! It's so tempting though!

"Th-that's your best shot?" She questioned, an eyebrow raised, the other twitching slightly. "I may love origami, but I don't think any of you guys will take interest in it. Besides, when will the Host club ever go to a convention like that?"

"Good point." Kyouya said, "But things can happen."

She eyed him. Then Tamaki came up behind her and grabbed her shoulders.

"Then what about this if the Host club doesn't go to one? Once you've paid your debt, you'll be rewarded with an all expense paid, unlimited origami conventions ticket?" He flicked his hair up and Sora clenched her teeth.

All expense paid. Unlimited. Origami conventions ticket! She just had to have it!

"...Alright. I'll go with your plain." She said with a grimace as the boys cheered in victory.

Sora felt so ashamed of herself...

~*~

Sora walked down the corridor to the exams room with Haruhi, Kaoru, and Hikaru. She was gazing outside the window as they walked, Kaoru at her left with Haruhi and Hikaru a little bit behind them as to not block the way for other students. The twins has stated to both Haruhi and Sora that the exams would take place in the gym, then again, it all matters on which gym since the academy is so huge. Sora still couldn't believe that the academy had more than one gym on their grounds.