Lovely

Lovely

It was the light and heat of the sun streaming through the open blinds that woke her up from a deep slumber after a lovely, tiring night with him. She slowly pushed the sheets— the only thing covering her body, and as soon as she was on nothing, shiver coursed down her spine. She quickly collected his husband's shirt on the floor and wore it alone. Before preparing breakfast, she took one last look at sleeping Nadech. But seconds later she found herself back in the bed, lying sideways but one elbow's resting and hand supporting her cheek as she stared lovingly at her husband.

He was calm, and at peace.

Here's one of the times Yaya felt like she had forever. How lucky did she get for having a handsome and understanding and loving and an imperfectly perfect husband? A real man. She wished time would stop and she'd just stare at him like this. It's one of her favorite moments, to get to admire him without him knowing.

Times that there were no words needed. And peace was just enough. He was her calm waves, and she adored that. So much. Because he was lovely.

It took her two minutes to stop and reminded herself she should be preparing the family's breakfast now, before Luna wakes up.

It was an ordinary Sunday again, everyone had no work to do that's why they invited their celebrity bestfriends to come over this evening for a night gathering and to catch up. And, Kim told Yaya that there's a news they were about to announce. She was guessing that her bestfriend's pregnant for their second child, and that would be really great.

As she was frying the bacons for today's brekkie, she suddenly felt arms circled around her waist and she knew who was it immediately.

Of course.

No one else.

“Good morning, baby,” he softly mumbled in her ear, planting a soft kiss on her temple down to her cheek, shoulder and..

“Too early, too early,” she reminded him.

“Who stole my shirt, huh?”

She blushed a bit hearing his husky voice. This is why she prohibited him speaking to other people people when he just woke up— especially to girls because once they hear him speak with that sexy, husky voice in the morning, they'd forget he's already married and have kids already.

That's why no one would dare to call the Nadech Kugimiya early in the morning. They know.

Your beautiful wife?”

“What do you think? Does she deserve a punishment?” he replied.

She turned off the stove, and turned to him. “She deserves a reward, rather.”

He tightened his hold around her waist and pulled her closer, their breaths almost mixing because of how close they were. “Treat?”

“Trick!,” she stuck her tongue out and attempted to escape from him but for the nth time, failed. “Baby please.”

“I want a treat.”