My Immortal C1

AN: Special fangz (get it, coz Im goffik) 2 my gf (ew not in that way) raven, bloodytearz666 4 helpin me wif da story and spelling. U rok! Justin ur da luv of my deprzzing life u rok 2! MCR ROX!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that's how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don't know who she is get da hell out of here!)

I don't think she understands that you don't get your name from your hair colour.

What kind of name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way anyway?

Also, I'd better be going. (Who is Amy Lee???)

I'm not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he's a major fucking hottie.

That's a bit weird but okay.

 I'm a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. 

I didn't know that vampires were supposed to have crooked teeth but I guess you learn something new every day.

I have pale white skin. I'm also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I'm in the seventh year (I'm seventeen).

 I'm a goth (in case you couldn't tell) and I wear mostly black. 

Of course. Because goths only personality trait is wearing mostly black.

I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. 

Is this really important to the plot of the story?

I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about.

How is it snowing and raining at the same time???

 A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

I'm sure that will deter them from staring at you.

"Hey Ebony!" shouted a voice. I looked up. It was... Draco Malfoy!

"What's up Draco?" I asked.

"Nothing." he said shyly.

Wow. What an exciting conversation.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AN: IS it good? PLZ tell me fangz!

So unique and goth! I use vampire puns in normal sentences!