July 16,1935

Unlike others with split personalities, me and Michael get along. Before my mother died she sometimes asked if she could talk to my friend at first i was confused. I never had friends over but after a while I realized she wanted to talk to Michael. At first I didn't let her because she might not like me anymore, but after awhile I thought if she could keep it a secret  from father it be okay. I don't remember any else after that. Michael tell's me my mother's pretty nice he tell's me she wouldn't say anything to father and that it would be our secret. At times Michael tells me he misses her and at times i wonder what happened. It's werid I can remember only certain things bits, but its best if I don't know so much.

(Michael writing)
...He's  right about  me missing his mother she was very nice and understanding. The last thing she told me was to take care of him. She said when he was 3 he talked to himself and i quote, "Nicholas  would always say, don't leave me Michael or your my best friend". It's true i haven't been with him for too long he hasn't needed me ever since the day he fought with his father. I do remember when we would joke around and at time we argued but we always made up. No one knew about me be but his mom and I wish I got to know her more. It's my job to take care of him and our job to avenge them.