July 25, 1935

The town's mayor has paid a criminal to kill off many people who don't agree with him.
It's stupid we're here no jobs or anything while the mayor give a criminal money to kill others. As much as he denies it he's corrupt and everyone knows it. This guys is a complete wack job a psycho if you will they call him The Suture. He was a local surgeon until he was infected with a virus that went to his head. He said he saw things and believe his mouth to be the source of the problem. He became delusional until he lost it. I feel sorry for the guy but there nothing left for me to do. He goes around killing people and usually tortures them by suturing their mouths and eyes most of the time the victims die of the pain.

Something not right... he's a killer why would he work for the person who locked him up. It doesn't make sense unless...he's really going for them.

I knew I'd find you here.

Who's there....

Oh my apologies the names Fredrick Mayer but you can call me Suture.

Now don't be alarmed im just here to talk.

What exactly do you mean.

You see i have information about your parents and i know some one else who knows aswell.

Who....

Well the mayor of course... did you really think he was just a greedy person cheating me out of my money. He was one of the people who wanted you and your parents dead.

How do you know so much about me?

Oh I know alot about you... Nicholas..... you too Michael its not so hard to figure out who you are. May i propose a proposition if you would.......