Showdown; King Vs Emperor

Your Pov

I suddenly found myself in a room full of crystals. I looked around and saw Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel, Laxus, Sting, Rogue and Cobra inside crystals. They were not moving. I run to Natsu and slammed my fist to his crystal in attempt to break it but nothing happened.

That was when my attention shifted elsewhere. There stood the same man with long blue hair and strange marking in his face. He also had one arm. I instantly recognized him.

"Acnologia." I said as I looked at him

"Dragon's child." He said as he looked at me. "Why is it that you are not inside like the others?" He asked as he looked at me.

"You have to answer that." I said. He looked at me and mumbled something. Then, saw crystals covering my legs. I crystalized my hand and smashed them.

"Crystal Dragon Slayer. Either way, soon you'll turn like the others." He said and looked at me.

"Like I'd let that happen!" I said as I crystalized my entire body and attacked him. He blocked. A huge gale was created. I kept punching him non-stop until he grabbed one of my fists. I quickly used my legs. I kicked him but he dodged by letting go of my fist and jumping back. I crystalized two swords and started attacking him again. However, I missed and hit the ground, shattering it with every hit. He attacked again, threw my sword up, dematerialized the other one and kicked him in the ribs. I quickly jumped up, kicked the sword and sent it towards him scratching his cheek. Before he was able to recover, I released a dragon's roar. I landed on the ground. When the smoke cleared, he stood there, like I had never hit him. I looked at him angrily as he smirked. This time, he attacked. He suddenly got in front of me and punched me so hard that he sent me flying. I crashed into Natsu's crystal and it shattered. I looked at him surprised. Then I smirked. I created my sword and started attacking the crystal. Acnologia looked at that and appeared in front of me to stop me. I turned my body pitch-black and moved in light speed. I successfully avoided all of his attacks and slashed Natsu's crystal. Soon, it completely shattered. Natsu looked at me surprised.

"I'll explain later. We have to kick this guy's ass now." I said as he slammed his fists together.

"We take the rest of the dragon slayers out as well." I said and we both started destroying the crystals. Soon all of the Dragon Slayers were out.

"Brother! You are alive!" Wendy said as she hugged me. I hugged her back and then we focused on Acnologia.

"Come on, we are going dragon hunting." Laxus said and we all prepared to attack.

Wendy took a step back and enhanced our strength, speed, agility and stamina. Gajeel was the first to attack. Rogue and Sting followed his lead afterwards. Then, Laxus and Cobra. Finally, Natsu and I released a dragon's roar. However, Acnologia stood there intact.

"You have to be kidding me." Gajeel said. Rogue and Sting jumped again to attack, but Acnologia easily blocked their attacks. He also sent them flying. Cobra followed after that but Acnologia kicked him in the stomach making him spill blood. Natsu was sent flying before he could even lift his fist. I attack from the front while Laxus attacked from behind. However, Acnologia sent me flying as well and smashed Laxus' face into the floor.

"You said dragon hunting. However, you forgot one thing. I am the king of Dragons." Acnologia said and raised his hand. He then fired a beam from his finger. It was as big as a normal Dragon's roar. I got in front of them a created a crystal shield. It cracked, but it was enough to protect us from the attack. Gajeel then charged and attacked again. However, he was once again deflected. Sting and Rogue followed after Gajeel, but Acnologia blasted them away, causing them to crash into Gajeel. Erik and Laxus run towards Acnologia and used their Magic but Acnologia blasted them once again.