Fairy Tail is Back!

It's been a week since we had arrived in Magnolia and we still hadn't completely restored the guild. Mirajane and Kinana were patching the guild's flag, Lisanna was bringing refreshments while Gray was hammering nails into a wall. Elfman and I were carrying the building materials mostly bricks and logs, which needed to be cut. I saw levy who was talking along with Wendy about the guild. Suddenly, Natsu challenged Elfman. After many kicks and punches, he threw Elfman to Gray and before we knew it, the entire guild started fighting. That's when Erza decided to step up and stop the fight.

"That's it then. The seventh Master of Fairy Tail, Erza Scarlet." Levy said as she wrote her name on the paper.

"I can't be a master!" Erza said surprised. "(Y/N) should be the master! He was the fourth after all!" Erza said surprised but everyone looked at her weird.

"I-I was the fourth" Macao said gloomily.

"Well not exactly." I said as I stepped up. "Do you remember when I had to go on an investigation mission? Where it was me and another twenty or so wizards and only I survived?" I said and they all nodded.

"Master was originally to go. So, he made (Y/N) the fourth master." Erza said.

"Yeah, but in the end, I never served as a master because I went in his place. So that makes you the fifth, Gildarts the sixth, Makarov the seventh and Erza the eighth." I said and continued my work.

"That's why I'm telling you, (Y/N) should become the next master!" Erza said and everyone looked at me.

"Absolutely not. Besides, I'm too bored to break their fights. And if we start working again, Natsu is going to wreck every place that he goes for work. I don't want to be stuck with all that paperwork." I said and turned to leave. Erza took a big breath and eventually agreed to become the master. We all continued our jobs until I saw Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Happy, Wendy and Carla following Mest and Erza. Among all the members of Fairy Tail I was the only one who's memories were not altered by Mest when he went undercover because I was away on a mission when that happened. After a few minutes, Gajeel approached me with a smirk.

"Gather everyone from Fairy Tail Team B. We are going to find our Thunder pal." He said with a smirk.

"Oh god, what are you planning? Now that Erza's the new master, don't go getting her in trouble!" I said irritated.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to get your wife in trouble." He said and smirked.

"She is not my wife. At least not yet." I said and smirked as I followed him to the table were Mirajane, Lisanna, Elfman and Juvia were. I watched as Erza emerged from the underground room along with Mest, Natsu and the others. She approached me and kissed my cheek.

"I have to leave. I'm leaving you in charge of the guild." She said.

"Good luck with master." I said and she looked at me surprised.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"I am a Dragon Slayer and those ears come in handy." I said and kissed her on the cheek. "Be careful though. Don't pick fights with Alvarez. You cannot win." I said and looked down. You should also stop by Caracole Island to resupply. It's a ten-day journey." I said and walked away.

"How do you know?" She asked still surprised.

"Where do you think I was for a two years?" I asked surprised. "Didn't Makarov tell you?" She looked at me still surprised. I sighed, wished her good luck and she went home to pack. Natsu and Lucy were passing by me and I grabbed Natsu by the collar.

"I know you tend to do crazy stuff, but I'm leaving Erza to you" I said and he smirked. I sighed and let him go.

"You'll go with them?" I asked Martin. He nodded and went home with Erza to pack his stuff as well. Then Gajeel approached me and told me that they were leaving. I headed with him.