He Meets Your Family (His POV) Mike & Ash

Michael

Oh god. I'm meeting y/n's family. What if they don't like me? All these questions are going through my head. "Michael? Michael? Hello? Did you hear me?" my girlfriend y/n was waking me from my daydream. "Huh? Sorry I didn't hear you. What did you say princess?" "I said we're here." She said, giggling at me. 

We walked to the front door. My hands were sweating. And unlucky for y/n she was holding it. She looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back but her smile fell. "What is it Michael?" she asked worriedly. "What if they don't like me? What will we do we'll have to break up and I don't want that to happen cause you're the best thing that ever happened to me... an-" "Michael." she cut me off. "yeah?" "They're going to love you and if they don't I'll convince them too. You are also the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you too." She wrapped her arms around my waist and held me close. She buried her head in my chest and I rested my head on hers. When she pulled away, she leaned up and kissed my nose and then I kissed her lips. I loved her. "Ok, ready?" she asked me. "yeah" I said smiling and she smiled back so there must have been a little more confdence in my voice compared to earlier. She knocked on the door and waited. 

It turned out that y/n's parents loved me and I'm now considered part of their family. Life couldn't be better. 

Ashton

Y = y/n

A = Ashton

A = Are you coming babe? :) xx

Y = yes I am Mr impatient ;) xxx

A = I can't wait to meet your parents. I hope they like me. x

Y = Me either. Ash, they'll love u. I promise. They'll love u just as much as I do :D xx See u soon baby love ya xxx

A = Aw thanks why I love u y/n you're always positive. K see u soon love u too :) xxx

I saw a car pull into the driveway and I got up and went to open the door. Y/n stepped out of the back and her parents stepped out seconds later from the two front seats. Y/n ran to me and hugged me tight. "Hey baby. How are you?" I said and kissed her cheek. "I'm good Ash, what about you?" She blushed. Man she's cute. I turned to y/n's parents. "Hello maam, I'm Ashton Irwin, y/n's boyfriend." Y/n's mum gave me a friendly smile and shook my hand." I then turned to y/n's dad and shook his hand. "Hello Ashton, how's it going son?" "It's going good, come in. Welcome to my house." I laughed a little. He also flashed a smile at me. From what it looks like, I think they like me. 

After some talking and we ate lunch. It was time from y/n and her family to go. "By baby, we'll meet up at starbucks or something tomorrow yeah?" I winked at her. She blushed and said "yeah Ash I'd love to." I walked to the door with her. "I'll text u later and tomorrow and I'll set it up. Love you." I kissed her softly and opened the car door for her. Her dad drove out of the doorway and I waved. 

Later that day, I was texting y/n.

A = so yeah starbucks 2morrow @ like 11 yea? Then park or something and just hang @ my place after? ;) x

Y = sure :) GREAT NEWS!!! MY PARENTS LOVE YOU!!!!!! :):):) XXXXXXXX

A - HOLY NUGGETS THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Y = haha yeah ok bye Ash, gonna eat dinner with mom and dad now. love ya bye!!! skype maybe later? :):) xx

A = sure :) bye love u too xxx