CHAPTER 31

"ROGUE?!"

A familiar voice shouts my name, this made me stop chasing the masked man.

"Sorry Kadey, I was running after Masked man."

He seemed so shocked "So are you saying that he is here just a second ago?"

"Yes and it's making me think that he's the culprit, he might be the man behind Nanay Meldy's abduction."

"I WILL, ask Tanda if he can let us move to his house here"

I immediately dialed his number.

"What is it Rogue?"

"Tanda, Can we stay at your house near here? Our maid is missing and we think that masked man is the man behind her abduction."

"My house?"

"Yes, your house"

"No" he said with full authority on his tone

"But we need to keep yourselves safe"

"Your training will start soon, all of you can stay on the training facility. Don't worry it is almost like our HQ"

"Okay, fine we'll be staying at the training facility, That was far from Liminton"

"Don't worry, remember you came to the Philippines for masked man and not to be a student"

"Okay,okay"

I sighed deeply and ended up the call. All we can do now is to immediately pack our things and go to that training facility.

Since I am the only one who knew where exactly that training facility is, I drove the car for us.

It's not that far from here, It's near a dead river.

It just looks like an abandoned warehouse from the outside.

But the inside is a well made training facility with hotel like rooms everything we need is here, Tanda is right we should stay here and since it is still holiday we can start training earlier.

I still don't know who abducted Nanay meldy, does the masked man has something to do with this ? If he does then why would he even care for our house maid?

I wonder what is his real motive of doing everything, is this because he just wanted to or he's into something deeper.

I parked our car and we went down with our bags that contains our clothes. We went separate ways towards our own rooms.

THERE'S a soft screeching sound when I opened my room's door.

It's warm inside so the very first thing I did is to turn on the AC.

I let my body fall in the soft couch, I really felt tired and exhausted from the current situation.

I look on the ceiling, I really don't know how long but I just come into my senses when I suddenly felt that the room is finally cold.

I walk around the room and examine all the furnitures inside.

There's a personal refrigerator, I'm not in the mood to eat, so I just grab a cold bottle of water  and drink it.

There's no window, so I could see the outside, when I look into my wristwatch it's already time for bed.

I lay in the bed and closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep but I couldn't.

I'm too tired but my toughts couldn't let me sleep.

I went out of my room and took an alley, it leads me to the one of the training rooms.