CHAPTER 29

It was about twenty to twenty-five minutes away from the house of Zymophore Kriegspiel's grandfather.

I lead them the hidden path to my house. I have noticed that the vines and bushes had grown bigger.

The path is also full of fallen dried leaves. When we reached the front door I opened the door it was dark inside.

ZK was the first one who entered. Few steps away when I can't see him from the door because darkness consumed him he yelled

“What the heck”

I immediately went inside and turn on the lights, I saw him sitting on the floor with a bite on his right leg. Kill is also near him.

I send electric shocks to immobilize Kill so he won't cause harm anymore. Van and Kadey  carried ZK and bring him inside of one of the rooms in my house.

I quickly got a syringe and the inti-venom shots.

I don't see any fear or panic on ZK's face.I injected it to him.

Kayisha Denise sat on the side of the bed and ask him if he's fine.

“I'm fine”

After I had treated ZK's wound we went down to the basement.

We sat  on the chairs of the long table facing a big screen. The lights turned off when we started the meeting.

Calvin Callix appears in the screen, he is sitting on his swivel chair on his office at the HQ.

“Good afternoon, I called each and everyone of you to inform you about our new mission.”

ZK interrupted him.

“Wait what? New mission? And why am I involved here?”

Calvin Callix answered him right away.

“Suarez, Liminton, and the president are friends and they trusted each other. You, Vilches is the most trusted student of Mr. Liminton”

“If that is so then, I won't break Mr. Liminton's trust”

Calvin Callix continue what he wad about to say after ZK answered him.

“The country is facing a high crime rate. The authorities can't solve it on their own. They need us to do the most critical missions. They also thinks that Masked Man has something to do with this.Our training will start after the holiday season, adjourned. And wait, you must also get the phones with built in chips. Those phones are specialized for our mission. You'll find it at the storage room”

The meeting ended that easily.

“So Zk, welcome to our hell like life”

ZK looked at me

“Are you saying that all of you are agents?”

“Yup, that was true”

I don't see any emotions on his eyes.

“Finally I can use my power, my lasers”

Thunder Kade answered him

“You ZK, Rogue Argon, Flare Onyx and Calvin Callix belong to the 3% of people born with special abilities”

“What is Calvin Callix's power?”

It was Flare Onyx that answered him.

“We knew little about Calvin Callix”

I stand up and tell them just to wait at the living room. I and Flare Onyx proceed to the storage room.

Honestly it will be my first time to enter that room. This house is too big and I a too busy to roam around this house.